Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did Steve Nash play in the Suns/Mavs game cuz last thing i heard was that he might rest his strained (what hami/thigh?) whatever...

that snaps Dallas what 6 game winning streak

woohoo

vj9999 said:
Without Nash too.
alright that answers my question

i kinda expected the Suns come out and win it considering the Mavs totally embarrased them on their home floor last week...by coming back at the end like they did

Bricklayer said:
Um...

a) we got outrebounded
b) we got lucky
c) we gave up 99, and would have been 100+ again with any sort of FT shooting by the other team.

but

d) I'll take it.
c2) Webb and Iverson were off.

d2) We need it, like no other win.

memphis is a good team...people are totally forgetting about that team...prolly the team out of both conferences thats flying the most under the radar (for those in the playoff 8)

good for them...sucks for us

Oh and by the way, the shot that Webb short armed is that damn wanna be, half hook he shoots. I HATE THAT SHOT. At least I as a Kings fan didn't have to deal with him missing it tonight.

DocHolliday said:
Oh and by the way, the shot that Webb short armed is that damn wanna be, half hook he shoots. I HATE THAT SHOT. At least I as a Kings fan didn't have to deal with him missing it tonight.
He usually hits that...we were lucky.

DocHolliday said:
Ugh...your senseless prejudice against him has been really grating. IT'S NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE AROUND HERE. That hook has been an effective weapon for him and the Kings for years. There's a difference between being a critic of the man and just being an outright moronic Webber bigot. People like you look for any excuse to come against someone, even if it's baseless. You're nothing unique, so just back off.

Im not a mod or anything but PT and Doc it would be relay cool if you guys could both stop. Name calling and bashing Webber are both bad moves in my book. Peace, Shalom, Salam

want to compare numbers???

Heuge said:
c2) Webb and Iverson were off.

d2) We need it, like no other win.
Yeah, but our backcourt was even more off...

Iverson was off his season average FG% by 0.03
Webber was off his by 0.10
combined off by 0.13

bibby was off his by 0.17
mobely was off his by 0.02
combined off by 0.19 :D

Last edited:
goggles99 said:
Yeah, but our backcourt was even more off...

Iverson was off his season average FG% by 0.02
Webber was off his by 0.10
combined off by 0.12

bibby was off his by 0.17
mobely was off his by 0.02
combined off by 0.19 :D
I guess the best number is 101-99.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
HndsmCelt said:
Im not a mod or anything but PT and Doc it would be relay cool if you guys could both stop. Name calling and bashing Webber are both bad moves in my book. Peace, Shalom, Salam
I AM a moderator and I agree entirely with HndsmCelt. This stuff really needs to stop. This board is about good discussions, healthy debates, lively discourse, etc. It isn't about player hate and it never has been.

We need to put some of this stuff to rest once and for all.

Participate in the threads; post your comments. Let's remember we're here because we're Kings fans and neither the team nor the fans have ever been about player hate, bashing, etc. Well, except for T-Mass and OP.

;)

Come on, guys. Celt is right.

VF21 said:
. Let's remember we're here because we're Kings fans and neither the team nor the fans have ever been about player hate, bashing, etc. Well, except for T-Mass and OP.

;)

Come on, guys. Celt is right.
What about Nick "the brick" Anderson ;)

hmm, anyone have any of the stills of the game ? Particularly at the end of game when Webb's holding Songaila's head and the whole kings bench is around him? A bunch of us were watching the game and damn near cried at that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.