Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VF21 said:
Webber didn't choke. His half-hook was short and probably partially blocked.

It was a good win for the Kings; no need to dump on Webber about it, is there really?
you are rite that we dont have to dump on webber, but damn its ironic

Bricklayer said:
Um...

a) we got outrebounded
b) we got lucky
c) we gave up 99, and would have been 100+ again with any sort of FT shooting by the other team.

but

d) I'll take it.
Philly was way more fired up for this. This could do wonders for the confidence of the Kings.

A

AriesMar27

we need peja..... why are we lucky to beat a team that we had beaten 7 times in a row... and to do it without our highest scorer and 3 new players.... we did a great job...

piksi

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
Um...

a) we got outrebounded
b) we got lucky
c) we gave up 99, and would have been 100+ again with any sort of FT shooting by the other team.

but

d) I'll take it.

a) Kings 56 Sixers 56

They way I do math - it is equal

Looks like KThomas played well enough to probably supplant DSong in the starting lineup with some practice time. Rick certainly played him like a starter from a minutes perspective.

all i got to say is PHEW!

the ending was enough to give a dead man a heartache

to tell you the truth after the sixers turned the ball over where Cat ran it back for the dunk...after that i turned the channel cuz i couldn't bear to watch it...i was so nervous...and then everytime i turned it back they were on a timeout...so i waited til the end of the game saw that we won...and then went back and watched it on the TiVo

good game...very entertaining IMO

just glad to get the WIN...woohoo!

GO KINGS!!

piksi said:
Williamson 17 p 6 rb 3 assists and 2 steels

Thomas 16 pt 10 rb

Skinner 2 bl, 1 st and 1 assist
thats great!

i must say i loved leading the opponent in bench scoring for once (33-20 i believe it was)

and i believe we lead in 2nd chance pts...? not quite sure on that one

i think a team rebound is credited to one player so it should be included already. well, i don't know.

anyway, if it's not and you add it, 57-56 philly rebs

piksi said:
Suns won in Dallas
whoa really? dallas was leading last time i checked!

that's great, eventhough i don't think we can catch dallas for the 4th seed, i'm just happy that their streak finally ended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.