Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Ummm folks the Kings have score 67 points in the half and lead by 15... not sure what you wnat for excitment bu maybe you ought to go see Sin City.
I love blowouts, but in case you haven't heard, Peja pulled his groin; and for those of us who still haven't given up on the Kings making noise in this years Playoffs, that particular piece of new is a real kick in the :eek:

PixelPusher said:
I love blowouts, but in case you haven't heard, Peja pulled his groin; and for those of us who still haven't given up on the Kings making noise in this years Playoffs, that particular piece of new is a real kick in the :eek:
At the risk of being a downer and smart *** it is starting to look like IF the Kings can scrape out of the forst round they could have some real help in round 2...

HndsmCelt said:
At the risk of being a downer and smart *** it is starting to look like IF the Kings can scrape out of the forst round they could have some real help in round 2...
no arguement here.

making noise = getting out of the 1st round

making noise=winning a game

sorry im really pissed about this...this is me..:mad:

Lets just hope that left groin of his gets some TLC over the next week...they've already contacted me about helping out...but I've already have other commitments

teamdimechampionship said:
Mike hasn't even touched the ball the last few possessions?!?!?!?! We wont beat Phoenix playing like this.
oh trust me i know that. i hate when cat does this, i think its time for mike to say, "give me the damn ball", lol

MBgirl10 said:
As long as he makes good decisions...Mike doesn't have to bring it up everytime.
well yeah, its a good thing that he doesnt take the ball up everytime, but like i siad i think cat takes the ball up more than he should.

im gonna go watch the game now, im missing it :eek:

Sorry, but Mobley's dribbling and holding and playing one-on-one. Right before Evans made that one 3-pointer, I actually screammed at my TV for Mobley to "pass the d#@m ball!" Not near enough movement. Sure, a lot of points, but the Lakers are a horrible defensive team with nothing much to play for at this point. They're missing Kobe on the defensive end, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.