Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what surprised me more in this game, Stojakovic coming up with that injury or how smooth Koz was with that Marisa Miller girl/model/hottie?!?!

piksi said:
Mobley with a rare double double 23 pts and 10 assists
I was watching Fantasy Hoops and they put up the players stats for tonights game towards the end of the show...and i was like "WHAT!?" notta clue that Mobes had 10 assists...

I wonder if thats a career high....??

I don't want to hear anything from the people that think that Mobes isn't making a much harder attempt to pass the ball

piksi

Hall of Famer
teamdimechampionship said:
Mike seems to have put that shooting slump behind him......Just In Time For The Playoffs! At least we have one guy we can always rely on!
I will wait a bit more to be convinced about it.

Mike Bibby can be 2-153 in the previous games and he will still "kill" lakers.

This is from the Yahoo recap of the game:

Sacramento coach Rick Adelman earned his 707th career victory, tying him with John MacLeod for 14th on the NBA's list. He ranks fourth in wins among active coaches, behind Detroit's Larry Brown, Utah's Jerry Sloan and Denver's George Karl. ... New Los Angeles Sparks coach Henry Bibby attended the game to see his son Mike

CONGRADS TO COACH ADELMAN!!!

Twix said:

Sacramento coach Rick Adelman earned his 707th career victory, tying him with John MacLeod for 14th on the NBA's list. He ranks fourth in wins among active coaches, behind Detroit's Larry Brown, Utah's Jerry Sloan and Denver's George Karl. ... New Los Angeles Sparks coach Henry Bibby attended the game to see his son Mike

congrats to adelman!

one other thing, i think it's sweet that mike's dad watched the game. i hope they build some kind of relationship. i read somewhere before that mike's dad said he doesn't go to laker games because he doesn't want to be a distraction. well, he's not gonna be much of a distraction now cause LA's not a good team anymore.

Twix said:

Wow^! Just think how many wins he could have if he listened to everybody on this boards advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.