Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEAK WEAK WEAK!

This so lame. Peja was doing so well too. Depending on the seriousness of the injury, he could be back in a few days, but most like it will take a few weeks for him to return.

He was looking money too.. once again. WEAK!!!!

Rockmeister said:
Why is it that you always have to be so damn negative. You always think the worst. Its getting very old.
No. This person is right. Medically, if he pulled the groin, the season is most likely over for Peja. A pulled groin is very hard to come back from in any shortened time frame. However, Grant keeps calling it a strained groin. If that is the case, he will probably be unavailable for the next couple of games. That has been my experience.

I read about Hamstring Strains, If its a second degree strain it can take up to 2-3 weeks to heal, if its a third degree 4-6 weeks, if its a first degree which i hope to god it is, then it can be anything from 4 - 8 days...

OptimusRhyme said:
I read about Hamstring Strains, If its a second degree strain it can take up to 2-3 weeks to heal, if its a third degree 4-6 weeks, if its a first degree which i hope to god it is, then it can be anything from 4 - 8 days...
hopefully its the 1st degree, if its any worser ima cry and i will too..

Well I am no medical expert but in my experience strainedmuscles can range widely in severity from a few sore days to deblilitaitn weeks, and regardless of the severity the traines and coach would tell him he is done for the night. I suppose we will not know how bad it is for a few days. I expect him to be "day to day" and "Game time decision" no matter what. It will keep the opisitinon guessing.

The sad thing is I am a little relived it ahs been nerv wracking waiting and wonder who would get injured and when.

OptimusRhyme said:
its a groin, not hamstring

Ya know whats new?

Ya know why it happened don't ya?

Cuz because they jinxed us they were talking about every single injury we've had in all years of Sac's existence and then right when they are done talking about it BAM Peja gets hurt and OFCOURSE OFCOURSE it happened on the night were I was thinking he could probably get 50...:shakes head: its just so so unbelievable...

I paused the TV to come back to the computer and share my thoughts...:sigh:

I think our whole team is demoralized...I can't really blame them. I can't even get into this game and I was so excited to see them playing again after the time off. Hopefully we'll get so good news in the next few days...we definitely need so right about now.

teamdimechampionship said:
Corliss never passes!
and if you have watched him play you know that is wise. the man is at best a mediocre passer but for his size he is one of the best one on one players down low... he is indeed a mixed bag.

Rockmeister said:
Doesn't sound like anyone is passing.
Exactly! It is ugly. One-on-one. And when they have decided to pass it's been bad. Passes that have no chance. It's like they forget what works for them. On the other end...no defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.