Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBgirl10 said:
I think our whole team is demoralized...I can't really blame them. I can't even get into this game and I was so excited to see them playing again after the time off. Hopefully we'll get so good news in the next few days...we definitely need so right about now.
If we think it's tough being a fan, just think of how difficult it must be for the players and staff. All the injuries must be demoralizing for any team. It must be even worse for a quality team, knowing that the major obstacle is their own bad luck.

Someone mentioned they need a new conditioning coach. I have to agree. It seems that stretching and pre game warmups are in short supply.

It is GREAT that we are winning. I always love that. I have also decided to believe that Peja is going to be fine for the playoffs. Again, I am just going to hope that the TEAM (names on the backs of the jersey - unimportant) plays well. Now I am going to say something that I never thought I would say. I miss Shaq!! Somehow this is not as exciting!

Sparky said:
If we think it's tough being a fan, just think of how difficult it must be for the players and staff. All the injuries must be demoralizing for any team. It must be even worse for a quality team, knowing that the major obstacle is their own bad luck.
I've thought that more than once. Their offense is in better sync now. Would still like to see tougher defense.

What can I say about the half... No matter how well the team is playing seing Pedaj pull a groin now takes a lot of flavor out of the game. Nasty doing a good job filling in for Pedja bu honeslty givne the line ups I would expect to see the Kings doing better in the paint and hanging a little tighter on the boards. Bibby showing his leadership ansd definatly shooting better, and Kenny, and Darius their thing as well. Would like to see more out of Skinner. If Vlade comes back in I'd like to see RA put Tag on him. Nice few min form MO and Kevin.

Ummm folks the Kings have score 67 points in the half and lead by 15... not sure what you wnat for excitment bu maybe you ought to go see Sin City.

Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is bored out of my mind...and I came in here just to say that veryt thing...I have found myself watching the game with my eyes listening to to Tom and whats his name but thinking about Peja and his injury...I mean they made Kenny sit out after getting hamered in the eye so you know they were gonna make Peja sit out the rest of the game but geez...I very impatient and I want to know RIGHT NOW exactly the severity of the injury and how long is he going to be out...I mean we've seen Cat with the injury play through the pain and sit out a few games...we've seen Mo have the injury and have to sit on the injured list for 5 games and then around the league off the top of my head Manu had one a month or so back...and he sat out a game or two...we're not gonna now anything about it until tomorrow either and thats what really blows a big fattie...its absolutely amazing to me that this can happen time and time again...we were smooth sailing too...now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.