Kings @ Jazz Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times, Mike handles the ball like a fly without a head. But nobody on the team every critisizes Mike. Everybody has a bad game. If you have something to say to a teammate, you do not yell at him on national tv in front of thousands of people in the crowd. He could have waited unil a timeout or foul.

I missed all the pregame stuff. My computer sound had some problems. Anyway, I know this has probably been asked too many times, but was there any news on Bobby or Brad? I knwo they are not playing this game, but any news for Wednesday?

Why can't we let G-TAG play at least in front of his old crowd, maybe it will unleash the monster in him.............you know the blocking machine

Just a note- Bibby is the ONLY player on the court for us that began the season on our roster. Also, we have 1 rebound!! I hope this gets better - SOON!

skillet said:
Why can't we let G-TAG play at least in front of his old crowd, maybe it will unleash the monster in him.............you know the blocking machine
Yea Tag should defenitely get some playing time against his old team tonight. I wonder if the Utah crowd will boo him?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BK KingsFan - Of course they'll boo Tag. They did last time... Keep in mind, however, there are only about 3,000 or so fans in the stands and probably 25% of them are KINGS fans.

It's funny listening to Utah's radio broadcasters; they keep fumbling skinner with thomas, there's is a prolong pause when they try to who's who on the king's squad, well at least they ID bibby :confused:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well ugly first quarter. No defense, not enough dribble pentration and a red carpet layed out under the hoop for the Jazz... I am tired of seeing this kind of play. Good news is that RA is already making substitutions including bringing in Tag, I hope he leaves him in for most of the secdond half to strenthen the team on the boards and in the paint.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
bozzwell said:
You're a bricklayer, screamer and a defensive stopper? What are you my long lost twin? :)

Next you're gonna tell me that you're 6'4'', 200lb's, with a shorter left leg because of injuries?
Not a screamer, a barker, there is a difference. ;) (since I respond VERY poorly to people getting in my face I very rarely resort to that myself).

It is funny how much a defensive philosophy is a state of mind though -- it litermally permeates my game in every sport, and almost every game, that I play. Approach is always the same. Defenseive captain. Patience on offense waiting for an opening. I even play chess and defensively (and checkers when I was a kid). :)

wow, i guess RA read my mind; I see that G-TAG is in the line-up; though the quarters over when I looked.............well at least TAG will get his cheers from his Utah fans

Status
Not open for further replies.