Kings @ Jazz Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the radio, did I actually hear the Utah peeps cheered when TAG scored his first point..........................wow, salt lake city people are nice!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
teamdimechampionship said:
He's better on someone else's team!
Not that anyone asked but if I were setting the starters tonight I would have gone with Bibby, Cat, Thomas at the 3 Darisu at the 4 and Tag in the middel with Skinner off the bench.

Note: As predicted Tag comes in and there goes the Jazz lead. ;)

skillet said:
On the radio, did I actually hear the Utah peeps cheered when TAG scored his first point..........................wow, salt lake city people are nice!
Cheered?? I thought they booed Tag when he made a layup? Even Gary said so. :eek:

What a surprise. The second Ostertag enters the game, our opponent suddenly stops getting so many easy layups. :rolleyes:

I guarantee we would have won more games if Adelman had played Tag more this year.

piksi

Hall of Famer
piksi said:
Who the hell is Handlogten ?

runs to check his career stats fearing the worst
His current career high is 13.

I dare You to guess against what team did he score 13 points.

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
well when "The Other guys" are out there the offense is prety much on House, Darius and Williams shoulders...with Evans taking Nasty's spot Mo, House and Darius are 2-8

HndsmCelt said:
Not that anyone asked but if I were setting the starters tonight I would have gone with Bibby, Cat, Thomas at the 3 Darisu at the 4 and Tag in the middel with Skinner off the bench.

Note: As predicted Tag comes in and there goes the Jazz lead. ;)
I second that. I was actually hoping that was going to be the starting lineup. But alas, he went with Cwill, when the starting five already suck at defense, why insert someone who is a liability on d against 3's.

Bricklayer said:
Not a screamer, a barker, there is a difference. ;) (since I respond VERY poorly to people getting in my face I very rarely resort to that myself).

It is funny how much a defensive philosophy is a state of mind though -- it litermally permeates my game in every sport, and almost every game, that I play. Approach is always the same. Defenseive captain. Patience on offense waiting for an opening. I even play chess and defensively (and checkers when I was a kid). :)
Interesting - I used to D up like a demon because that was one way I could ensure that I am not cut from the team. In other sports I would just hit people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.