[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies - 2/12/13

what sucks is that Keith Smart is going to lead this team to a 0-8 record in this upcoming stretch which is going to kill the fans excitement about this team and lower the attendance at games when we need to be filling the stands

K

KingMilz

Honestly I was happy with the effort, but we had to have Cousins guarding Gasol the whole game, hes the only one that could force a turnover/missed shot on him, JT stood no hope. We got nothing from the SF spot as expected and Thornton missed way to many open looks, but I really was not disapointed Grizz much better team with a style that counters us and we put up a decent fight. Good games from Tyreke, Cuz and JT on offense (not defense). Tony Allen is the ultimate Kings killer

Garbage!

This fanbase has always supported the team, even when it goes 0-8 because of poor coaching. To you I say, pay attention!
yes i know that Sac fans are the best, and Here We Buy night #2 will be sold out, but if you think the attendance at the other home games (CHA, DEN, PHX etc) would be the same if we go 5-3 over the next 8 compared to if we go 0-8, you are delusional.

When new SACRAMENTO owners are up at bat they won't have much trouble in rebuilding the roster. As with any sports teams its all about spending the dead presidents but this team already has the building blocks who have experience playing with eachother and no terrible contracts to deal with. IN KJ WE TRUST.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
^^^^

If I had the money, I'd buy this team. As already mentioned, a few tweaks here and there and the team is much better. A better coach and you add a bunch more wins. You have a fan base waiting to spend their money on the Kings. I'm not even sure much more needs to be proven.

Didn't see the game, but how did I know before hand I would see nothing about commentary on Keith Smart? Every loss, Keith Smart? Memphis is better, but it looks like we competed tonight

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
yes i know that Sac fans are the best, and Here We Buy night #2 will be sold out, but if you think the attendance at the other home games (CHA, DEN, PHX etc) would be the same if we go 5-3 over the next 8 compared to if we go 0-8, you are delusional.
Actually, I think you're the one who might be a bit delusional. Fans are going to come out to support their team at home regardless of how they've done on the road, especially if the effort is there. I'm seeing a resurgence in fan support I wasn't sure not too long ago I'd ever see again.

It's not about wins and losses right now. It's about the effort and the loyalty and the heart.

I just don't get why some of you have to always take the "glass half empty" approach. It really gets to be discouraging after a while. YOUR enthusiasm might depend on the road record, but I don't think you represent as many fans as you think you do.

It's not about wins and losses right now. It's about the effort and the loyalty and the heart.
i know that, and thats exactly how I personally look at it, which is why im concerned about the attendance if the team sucks it up the next 7 games. because i dont think there are 17,000 others out there that think like we do.