Kings @ Boston Game Thread, 3/26, 4:30 P.M. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Yeah i just think there are circumstances that would be more beneficial for the winning feeling (beating a great team at home from behind) than very slightly potentially increasing your chance at a better pick for a chance at a better player.
I agree, if its the young guys aho are responsible for the win. I have no problem with that. But when Tyreke, Omri, Spencer, Brockman, and JT aren't contributing at all, a win does nothing for us. Sean May and Ime Udoka pulling out a win means squat IMO.

I agree, if its the young guys aho are responsible for the win. I have no problem with that. But when Tyreke, Omri, Spencer, Brockman, and JT aren't contributing at all, a win does nothing for us. Sean May and Ime Udoka pulling out a win means squat IMO.
Good Point. At the same time Landry is, as well as Greene and Beno, and JT is contributing a bit as well too. These guys are part likely part of our future as well.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah i just think there are circumstances that would be more beneficial for the winning feeling (beating a great team at home from behind) than very slightly potentially increasing your chance at a better pick for a chance at a better player.

We're not beatig them -- this is just arrogance personfied going on. Shut down all their main guys, throw garbage on the court. Total lack of respect. If it wouldn't hurt us I would actualy like to beat them just to punsih them for the arrogance, but n the long run it would mean nothing.

piksi

Hall of Famer
missed the game again

good night for the Kings

Kings got a lin, Sixers, Pacers got a woss

Pistons are about to spoil us the great Friday

and OKC is killing LA kobes by 35

Beno double double again on a poor shooting night for his standards! He is a double double player as long he is running the offense! Just check last 5 games for his numbers-on a winning team this could be close to a player of the week award!

piksi

Hall of Famer
Beno double double again on a poor shooting night for his standards! He is a double double player as long he is running the offense! Just check last 5 games for his numbers-on a winning team this could be close to a player of the week award!
your logic has a flaw

Beno can never and I mean NEVER can be a double double guy on a winning team

Ugh went there live had high hopes, I was automatically bummed about not being able to see Reke I even stupidly thought these dudes had a shot to win. I got their early and watched Brockness work out, sprints, working on his mid range game he looked good out there. Then when my boys came out I cheered, sat behind some Cassipi fans and proceded to watch Donte have too much fun in the layup line. He's out there doing 360s, alley opps haha it was crazy watching this dude out there, I admittingly enjoyed watching it until the tip off. We all saw the game so I will spare the details needless to say I was out by halftime.

I have no problems with Celtic fans, but it's funny how much pride they take in making a lesser opponent look foolish. It didn't help that the only guy to come out to win was Landry, but it was just embarrassing to sit their as a Kings fan watching turnover after turnover in that second Q.

Landry is a beast though, he took it right to KG looked like KG could do nothing about it, definately the highlight of my night:)

Status
Not open for further replies.