Kings @ Boston Game Thread, 3/26, 4:30 P.M. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
these "lins" are getting old. I dont want to even discuss the draft for 2011 all next season. we need to be talking about playoffs. I am tired of losing seasons.

PW with the awesome rotations again. Greene and Landry the only guys who turned up, and where's Greene now? You can't seriously tell me that Noc or Omri are contributing more than Greene

Ray Allen always hit those 3s you want him to hit the least. Secondly, why can't Omri shoot anymore?
When you don't have a regular good form (Omri's shots are very very arm based) your shot goes way off when your legs and arms get a little tired because you don't get the good lift and rotation. All of Omri's shots are short these days.

At the game - got to talk to JR and Brockman before the game. Jerry is so nice, deffinetly like him more after meeting him. His lack of knowledge is more tolerable now.

Landry is the only guy who looks like an NBA player out there .. What in the world happened to Casspi?

When you don't have a regular good form (Omri's shots are very very arm based) your shot goes way off when your legs and arms get a little tired because you don't get the good lift and rotation. All of Omri's shots are short these days.
I wouldn't just say they are short, they honestly look pretty off left or right to me. We sure are continuing our horrible shooting from last game as a team though. Omri 1-12 last game and this half, and Omri and Noc combined for 2-22.

How is Beno gonna get mauled like that and not one teammate gets in Big P****'s face?? toughness my ***. This team is soft. I don't care how bad you're getting beat, you don't let some scrub like that body slam your guy like that.

After watching this crap for 3 quarters, I want ping pong balls.
Yeah i just think there are circumstances that would be more beneficial for the winning feeling (beating a great team at home from behind) than very slightly potentially increasing your chance at a better pick for a chance at a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.