[Game] Kings at Warriors

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Even if we feel our best selection is a shotblocking PF in the draft (say Davis if we hit lotto, or Henson), we still have to keep JT around as our #3 big man. I really love what he's showing me this year.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
The ol phoenix suns run and gun trap... hey lets try and run with this team we're all having a good time (all of the sudden you get sloppy and youre down 20)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Dorrell Wright is beating the hell out of our "small forwards". If only we had a 3 who was a good defender to put on him. What's that? We do? Well then.

Reke is tired. Salmons should never see the floor again. Where is Donte? Does Smart think he's only a stretch 4?
After years of donte not seeing the floor, even when we obviously need a 3, I'm convinced donte spends most practices playing with himself under the bleachers while coaches try and entice him to participate with cookies.

Salmons needs to be benched. Why didn't Jimmer play in the 2nd quarter? Its not like Thomas was having a great quarter. The 2nd quarter had bad floor spacing because no one respects Salmons or Thomas from beyond the arc, especially Salmons. Also why didn't we go back to Cousins in the post?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Salmons needs to be benched. Why didn't Jimmer play in the 2nd quarter? Its not like Thomas was having a great quarter. The 2nd quarter had bad floor spacing because no one respects Salmons or Thomas from beyond the arc, especially Salmons. Also why didn't we go back to Cousins in the post?
Throw in why did we nto play Donte, and you have yourselves a good parcel of questions there.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Smart has been playing guys in long periods of time. He plays Cuz a few minutes in the first half and then uses him as much as he can in the 2nd half.
Maybe he's doing something similar with others but we have a 2nd half to help figure it out.

I have been waiting for John to breakout but he just really sucks right now. I'd be good with this team without Hayes and salmons
hayes is an elite post defender, that helps with team defense and leadership. salmons is veteran with no leadership abilities who cant hit an open jumper and is very incosistent on defense. Hayes is useful, Salmons is anything but.