Inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
It not the number of tiered players that made the differnence. sure Dallas palyed 8 men and their starters logged big min to, but the Kings started 2 guys, Darius and Mo, who are bench players, that makes things a little tough. But hey if folks want to take the position that Kings "should have won, should never give up leads", or whatever who am I to argue with them.

Bballkingsrock said:
Do you know what fatigue means? Well, the Kings had a lot of that.

Plus, they were out with their top 2 scorers.
Since when has playing 8 people become a fatigue problem in Sacramento? It's been Adelman's plan for years, one of dumbest coaching ever but the guy won't get traded.

Well you can thank Peja for steppin back up in the game.

buddahead_916 said:
Who's calling names?
Do you live in Sac? Are you a bandwagoner? Your optimistic crap and obvious content with losing says alot.
Who posted that Crap? I didn't attack you, you are way off base and need to calm down.

Did you expect the Kings to come out tonight and blow the Mavs out? If the Kings won it would be a nice gift. NOT OPTIMISTIC CRAP as you put it.

Heart... Effort... Thats how I explain tonight game and nothing more or less. Give the team a chance to get going, with PEJA, with their new team and lets see what happens.

B

buddahead_916

swisshh said:
The team was short on jumpers, slower to the ball, having lapses...

those are all signs of fatigue. The team played with pride, but they aren't as good as Dallas is now.
That's total BS. They played great through 3 and a half quarters and then relaxed............again.

buddahead_916 said:
That's total BS. They played great through 3 and a half quarters and then relaxed............again.
Ask Peja, it was all Webber's fault. Period.

Peja should feel relieved he most likely won't face Hassell in Playoffs but still Bowen. Peja the choker will do it again.

it's bull**** to call this loss inexcusable, and you all know it. we started this road trip thinking..."if we go 4-2, or even 3-3, we'll be okay." and that was before the webber trade. when you are 8 guys deep (AN NBA MINIMUM!!!), you just simply cannot expect to win on the road against a team as good as dallas. sure, they had their injuries, but they were not down to the last 3 on the bench. they had plenty of relief. the kings fought hard, but lost it in the end. lost to fatigue, lack of focus, loss of execution, poor rebounding, or michael finley. take your pick, altho i think most will just blame it on finley. but its just plain unfair to call it "inexcusable." its a ****ty loss, yes, but certainly not inexcusable. even the goddamned tnt analysts understand why the kings lost the game....why cant kings fans???

B

buddahead_916

BigWaxer said:
Who posted that Crap? I didn't attack you, you are way off base and need to calm down.

Did you expect the Kings to come out tonight and blow the Mavs out? If the Kings won it would be a nice gift. NOT OPTIMISTIC CRAP as you put it.

Heart... Effort... Thats how I explain tonight game and nothing more or less. Give the team a chance to get going, with PEJA, with their new team and lets see what happens.
Yes actually I did expect the Kings to win tonight.

I didn't call you anything so get over it.

Off base? Off base is a supposed Kings fan who admits to not thinking they'll win before the game starts.:D

B

buddahead_916

Padrino said:
it's bull**** to call this loss inexcusable, and you all know it. we started this road trip thinking..."if we go 4-2, or even 3-3, we'll be okay." and that was before the webber trade. when you are 8 guys deep (AN NBA MINIMUM!!!), you just simply cannot expect to win on the road against a team as good as dallas. sure, they had their injuries, but they were not down to the last 3 on the bench. they had plenty of relief. the kings fought hard, but lost it in the end. lost to fatigue, lack of focus, loss of execution, poor rebounding, or michael finley. take your pick, altho i think most will just blame it on finley.
Excuses nothing more.

buddahead_916 said:
Excuses nothing more.
wtf are you talking about? you act as if dallas isnt on the same level as the kings. dallas has the better record, and is the favored team in this matchup, all things considered. the game may have been winnable, but you know its unfair to call it "inexcusable." you're just being a stubborn ***. had the kings been at full strength, with a 12 man roster, and lost it in the waning minutes, i'd say it was "inexcusable." but those were most definitely not the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.