Good Luck Tonight (3/2) Webber!

Just wanted to wish CWEBB and the Sixers Good Luck against the Nets tonight in Philly. They really need this win as they are only one game behind Indiana and a spot in the Playoffs! Hopefully Indiana (who just lost to Seattle) will begin a losing streak! Sorry, any Pacers fans out there! ;) Anyway LETS BRING THE WIN TONIGHT FOR KINGS AND SIXERS!!!

yep! good luck 76ers! i'm definitely rooting for you guys to win the atlantic! :D

i read this on the 76ers postgame quotes:

webber: "I am just happy that we are winning and that is the only thing that is keeping me sane."

There is nothing that can convince me that Chris is happy with this trade! Maybe I am misreading it, but you can see it in his body language. I still can not believe, that Chris Webber is not a Sacramento King.

Purple Reign said:
There is nothing that can convince me that Chris is happy with this trade! Maybe I am misreading it, but you can see it in his body language. I still can not believe, that Chris Webber is not a Sacramento King.
I think Webb is still in shock. :( I really hope that he can do well and have a great year with the 76ers, and hopefully that will help ease the pain. He was taken away from a team and a city he's come to love, and that hurts a lot. Hey, I am barely over it (on my good days), so it will take some time.

Geoff said:
wonder how soon before this becomes a Kings/Sixers forum :p
I would like the moderators in honor of Webb, to dedicate a forum to him at least until the season is over. Can I get somebody to agree. So that those that follow Webb can have space without slowing down the other forums.

Purple Reign said:
I would like the moderators in honor of Webb, to dedicate a forum to him at least until the season is over. Can I get somebody to agree. So that those that follow Webb can have space without slowing down the other forums.
hey, I wouldn't mind!:) But, I also think we're fine talking about him on the NBA forum, because he still is, after all, an NBA player (and one of the best in my book, despite a rough few games!)

love_them_kings said:
I think Webb is still in shock. :( I really hope that he can do well and have a great year with the 76ers, and hopefully that will help ease the pain. He was taken away from a team and a city he's come to love, and that hurts a lot. Hey, I am barely over it (on my good days), so it will take some time.
i agree with that above, he is out of his element right now. he has molded his game around the sacramento environment for years, and he was comfortable. now its a new scene, and on top of being in shock from the whole situation, he is stuck trying to learn the new pace as well as live up to the exectations of the fans over there in philly. its not like its the beginning of the year where they can take some hits while he is learning, it needs to be now...so thats more pressure on top of everything else. he will be fine, as soon as the hype settles down and he steps out of the spot light for a second.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Purple Reign said:
Posts in the NBA forum about Webber won't slow anything down.

The name of the board is Kingsfans.com ...