[Game] Kings @ Bulls, 2/16/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

DDR, another overrated supposed “star” player that never wins $#/t.

I swear, much of this site believes every volume scorer not on the KINGS is great.

In all the decades I’ve watched this game, players like DDR have been a dime a dozen.

Wake me up in May and June if this dude pushes his team to new heights.
You're talking about a guy who just broke a Wilt Chamberlain record and has a good chance to win the MVP this season. Nobody is playing the like him right now

Holmes on the Dedmon/Sessions diet.....DV reminds me a little of Bogie on offense a smart player who for some reason is taking dumb shots (with the Kings anyway). The Kings need 1 more very good piece for this team to work moving forward.

Bro, Sabonis is literally getting hammered. Wtf is this crap? Can't have the #2 seed lose to the lowly Kings?
I said the other game he will lead the league in most audible slaps received , I think a part of it might be he does smash others with his style of play literally no one bangs around people like he does. so the refs kind of even it out but letting him get hacked in return.

Holmes can control his energy. It’s been non-existent.

The Kings were trying to force feed assists to Holmes whenever he was in the game. Dude was fumbling balls left and right. Was Hali that good or does Holmes really suck this much? Whatever it is, dude needs to step up or leave him on the bench.
Lyles looke
DDR, another overrated supposed “star” player that never wins $#/t.

I swear, much of this site believes every volume scorer not on the KINGS is great.

In all the decades I’ve watched this game, players like DDR have been a dime a dozen.

Wake me up in May and June if this dude pushes his team to new heights.
You are describing DDR from Raptors.Playing for Pop clearly benefited him(Casey enabled him to be a high volume chucker).And this year he is playing out of his mind.Still poor defensive effort against him tonight.