[Game] Game 56: Sacramento Kings v. Memphis Grizzlies, 2/25/15. 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Which of these options is the best return for Demarcus in a trade?

• Bradley Beal and ice cream

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Fab Melo and a couple of second round picks

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Archie Goodwin and a couple of first round picks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bag of potato chips (DEMARCUS NEEDS TO GO NOW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerlens Noel and the Sixers' first round pick.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • None of these, stupid.

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters
NO excuse for not defending that last play.

I hope the first thing the team gets when they get to the locker room at halftime is an earful about that last play. Completely unacceptable.

Other than that, great first half.
It was .9 seconds man ... You normally give them the shot and not risk fouling

Now that was the kind of basketball we're going to have to get used to seeing under Coach Karl. We punched back when the Grizzly bears tried to play rough, we capitalized on plenty of their mistakes, and we played TEAM basketball.

1. Jesus christ, when was the last time so many players joined in on the fun? Not only scoring wise, but effectiveness. Casspi, D-Will, Reggie, Ben, Rudy, DMC, EVERYONE had an impact in this first half. That's what team basketball is all about. We never saw this under Coach Malone.

2. Rudy Gay just plays so calm and collected. Boy is he smooth or what! His sweet stroke was on in the first half as well as his energy, as he really hustled to get a few of those buckets.

4. George Karl! I love this guy! He sees momentum changing even after the Kings had just knocked down a three, so what does he do? Let the collapse begin? NO. He gets T when it looked like DMC was about to get a technical and FIRES THE TEAM UP. By doing so he let the team know LOOK GUYS, I GOT YOUR BACK. The run changed then and there and momentum went to us.

3. Ben McLemore! Need I say more?! This kid is growing up right before our eyes! His development will take leaps under Karl as opposed to prior coaching staffs.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Ill be rooting for Golden State to crush these lucky freaking smokey the bear wanna bees come playoff time
I'll actually be doing the opposite.

Big slow it down brawlers vs. pretty boy run n gunners? We'll see. Actually suspect the key player of the series won't be anybody pretty, it'll be Bogut. He's the grit that makes the weenies dangerous come playoff time.