Free Agency Thread - 2018

Wonder if that means Atlanta has a big trade coming up for Scrhodar most likely going to the Magic
Yeah with trae young and jeremy lin, I'd agree. There has been talk of the team looking for a schroder move.

Oh, thats why nobody wants him because he is due 15.5 flat each year for the next 3 years. Yikes! Woof!

Last edited:
After Lin was traded to the Hawks, the Kings are now the only team with significant cap space.
Mmmwwwaaaahhahahahah..... you didn't want our money at the beginning of free agency, you didn't want our money in the middle of free agency, you didn't want our money as your options slowly dwindled....well, come get it now!! We will now see just how undesirable our situation truly is.

Vincent Goodwill @vgoodwill
Bulls are closing on a deal with Jabari Parker, according to sources. Internally, confidence growing it will get done. Bulls see him as SF

KC Johnson @KCJHoop
Early plan is to start Jabari Parker at SF and use lineup of Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Jabari Parker, Lauri Markkanen and Robin Lopez/Wendell Carter Jr.
That's a young upside line up. I guess there are concerns over exactly how good that quintet can become but if they reach their potential that could be the foundation of another strong Bulls team.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Vincent Goodwill @vgoodwill
Bulls are closing on a deal with Jabari Parker, according to sources. Internally, confidence growing it will get done. Bulls see him as SF

KC Johnson @KCJHoop
Early plan is to start Jabari Parker at SF and use lineup of Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Jabari Parker, Lauri Markkanen and Robin Lopez/Wendell Carter Jr.
BUT HES ONLY A POWER FORWARD NOW (or something)

I'll just assume he's like everyone else and didn't even bother to answer Sacramento's call.

Gery Woelfel @GeryWoelfel
As the old line goes, it's never over until it's over. While all indications point toward Jabari Parker accepting an offer sheet -- most likely for 2 years --from the Bulls, league sources say some other teams are now showing last-minute interest in the 23-yr-old Parker.

Teams? Plural?

Would rather have Hood than Parker.....Bucks found out that he’s crapty as a SF. Oh but he can play SF as the story goes.
Not saying the Bucks are wrong but it would not be the first time a team has played someone out of position and when he went elsewhere became a better player in a different position (Bjelica this season with the Twolves when Jimmy got hurt was way better as wing than a big). Also Middelton(SG who slid over to SF)/Greek Freak played SF and Parker is not better than either of them (could eventually if he lives up to hype be better than Middelton). I don't think they ever tried to play him much as SF since they ran a lot of two PG line ups with Delly/Brogdan/Bledsoe with Midds/Giannis as the wing/wings and Parker as big with Henson or Zeller or whoever.

Derrick Williams (yes he sucked) to me from watching him on the Kings/Knicks was way better as big SF than a small PF and I think Parker is a much better player obviously.