Predict opening day roster for 2018-2019

WCS, SKal, and JJ will all be traded or cut. Sometime between now and the trade deadline

You're saying the Kings won't pick up a single free agent? That won't happen. Expect 1-2 new players that are free agents.
Sampson will not be on the team.
Giles will Not start Day 1. I think you forgot. Dave Joerger is the coach. He does not start rooks.

I refuse to make a season prediction. Too much can fluctuate between now and the frenzy of free agency.

Buddy could score 20ppg. But, He will not be a Number One option, either.

dude12

Hall of Famer
WCS, SKal, and JJ will all be traded or cut. Sometime between now and the trade deadline

You're saying the Kings won't pick up a single free agent? That won't happen. Expect 1-2 new players that are free agents.
Sampson will not be on the team.
Giles will Not start Day 1. I think you forgot. Dave Joerger is the coach. He does not start rooks.

I refuse to make a season prediction. Too much can fluctuate between now and the frenzy of free agency.

Buddy could score 20ppg. But, He will not be a Number One option, either.
You are correct that Joerger doesn't start rookies.....except Fox.......and we aren't going to count Justin Jackson starting 41 games....other than them he doesn't start roo......wait, we aren't going to count Bogdanovich's 50+ starts.....but other than that , he doesn't start rooks

You are correct that Joerger doesn't start rookies.....except Fox.......and we aren't going to count Justin Jackson starting 41 games....other than them he doesn't start roo......wait, we aren't going to count Bogdanovich's 50+ starts.....but other than that , he doesn't start rooks
wrong. he started Mason twice this season (Cavs/Suns Dec). so he does start rookies. ;)

PG: Fox/Temple/Mason
SG: Bogi/Buddy
SF: Wiggins/V.C./JJ/Sampson
PF: Giles/Randolf/Skal
C: Ayton/WCS

- KK, Shump traded for Wiggins

- Skal and JJ used for in season trade chips