Predict the Opening Day Starting Line Up and Rotation

Call me crazy,but I can't see that many minutes for Zbo, Temple, or Skal once we get 25 games into the season.
Willie is in the hot seat and needs to get with it. All of their roles are likely to diminish.

Fox/Mason
Bogdan/Buddy
Jackson/Temple
Bagley/Willie
Giles/KK

First time poster gents, been on Realgm just found out about this site.

Sad to say guessing that Giles definitely wont be starting at the start of the year or likely getting many minutes.
Really hope we don't go with a 11-12 man rotation but i'm guessing we will while we hammer down the rotation. I'm guessing Skal starts the season with DNP's until it switches to Randolph/Koufos. Also guessing we will trade one of WCS or Skal by the deadline.

WCS/Koufos/Giles
Randolph/Bagley/Skal
Jackson/Temple/Shump
Bogdan/Buddy
Fox/Mason

By end of year

Giles/Koufos
Bagley/Skal
Jackson/Temple
Bogdan/Buddy
Fox/Mason

First time poster gents, been on Realgm just found out about this site.

Sad to say guessing that Giles definitely wont be starting at the start of the year or likely getting many minutes.
Really hope we don't go with a 11-12 man rotation but i'm guessing we will while we hammer down the rotation. I'm guessing Skal starts the season with DNP's until it switches to Randolph/Koufos. Also guessing we will trade one of WCS or Skal by the deadline.

WCS/Koufos/Giles
Randolph/Bagley/Skal
Jackson/Temple/Shump
Bogdan/Buddy
Fox/Mason

By end of year

Giles/Koufos
Bagley/Skal
Jackson/Temple
Bogdan/Buddy
Fox/Mason
Welcome !

Well the way free agency has gone

Starters. Bench
Fox - Jameer Nelson
Bogi. - Buddy
Temple. - Shump
Giles. - Bagley
Capela. - zBo

Meh: Mason, JJ, Skal, KK, W. Lazy-Stein

Last edited:

Entity

Hall of Famer
fox/mason
Bogdan/heild
temple/jj
giles/zbo
wcs/bagley

i think zbo would serve well off the bench. he is still good enough to dominate some benchers in the league.

What I want:
Fox (36 min)
Buddy (36 min)
Jackson (32 min)
Bagley (28 min)
Giles (28 min)

Ultra 6th man - Bogdan (36 minutes spread across 2 wing spots, most time defensively guarding 3's but offensively as 2nd ballhandler for Jackson and Buddy to catch and shoot)

Mason
Bogdan
Skal
Willie
Koufos

Shumpert and Z-Bo cut or traded

If Davis plays with any fire (which I'm not sure he can) he could easily play over 20mins a game and set himself up for a decent pay day. No one on the squad has his size/mobility combo they only have one or the other but man the guy makes WCS look intense.

I think we have to remember that we have long strong wings in the West like Durant and Lebron. Bogi has no chance to guard those guys.

Point: Fox, Mason, ?
Wing: Bogdan, Hield, Shumpert
Wing: WCS, Bagley, Jackson
Wing: Beli, WCS, Skal, Bagley
Big: Giles, KK, ZBo

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
PG: Giles
SG: Bagley
SF: WCS
PF: ZBo
C: Koufos

When we want to run:
PG: WCS
SG: Giles
SF: Bagley
PF: Sampson
C: Koufos

Fourth Quarter (winning time):
PG: Cooley
SG: Cooley
SF: Cooley
PF: Cooley
C: Cooley
I don't care what you say. He'll be back by October.

(In seriousness, I think some more moves are coming. I'll wait until around September.)

Fox / Yogi / Mason.
Bogi / Buddy / Ben
Beli / Shumpert or JJ
WCS or Bagley / Skal
Giles / KK or ZBo
I like your lineup but I would definitely start Bagley. I know it won't happen, but that's what I'd like to see. Give the rookie the minutes and let's see whats what. We already know WCS isn't taking us anywhere, might as well have him start from the get go. WCS will be benched anyway even if he starts initially. Bagley will outworked him at every turn.

WCS might start in place of Giles though. I'd hate it as I really want Giles and Bagley to develop chemistry.

I like your lineup but I would definitely start Bagley. I know it won't happen, but that's what I'd like to see. Give the rookie the minutes and let's see whats what. We already know WCS isn't taking us anywhere, might as well have him start from the get go. WCS will be benched anyway even if he starts initially. Bagley will outworked him at every turn.

WCS might start in place of Giles though. I'd hate it as I really want Giles and Bagley to develop chemistry.
Giles is much further along than Bagley. He has had a whole year of development. If Bagley is ready then sure start him. But he has lots of learning to do and no need to crush his confidence if he isn’t ready.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

I just don't understand the urgency some of you have to see Bagley start. Let him get his feet wet. Bring him along the right way without just tossing him out there. I trust Joerger to not push any of these kids too hard too quickly.