Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImaKingsFan said:
what happened... tell us who dont get it on tv pleasssssssssse
Pedja forced the Clips to take a bad shot and Kenny got the rebound with the Kings up by one, 10 seconds onthe clock. He tried to make a full court pass to Pedja streeking to the hoop (not necessary since the Kings ahve the balla nd the lead) and the pass got picked off Clipps score 4 seconds left. Kings get the ball to Mike who hits the game winner on the buzzer (again)

HndsmCelt said:
Pedja forced the Clips to take a bad shot and Kenny got the rebound with the Kings up by one, 10 seconds onthe clock. He tried to make a full court pass to Pedja streeking to the hoop (not necessary since the Kings ahve the balla nd the lead) and the pass got picked off Clipps score 4 seconds left. Kings get the ball to Mike who hits the game winner on the buzzer (again)

Thanks for responding HC :) !!

Mike Bibby is a god!

and let me tell you ive NEVER said that about any basketball player in my life...or anybody for that matter

i could NEVER thought that Mike was capable of doing it within a 48 hour stretch and but let me tell you I will NEVER think that again

that was absolutely great game...for any basketball fan...

who was Reina or somebody that calls them the Kardiac Kings....thats for sure....ofcourse being the scared cat that i am i couldn't watch it in real time...i paused it right when Mike got the ball and then show motioned it so it would be easier for me to take if he missed it

I love you Mike Bibby

ICE ICE BIBBY!

I frickin love the Kings man

It certainly seems that the unforseen consequence of Mr. Webber's departure is the emergence of The Bibitron 2.O. I dount know if he has all the pieces arround him he needs to win a champinonship, but it looks as if he does NOT need a Superstar Power Forward in his way.

thomas has to be thanking mike right now. cause that shot saved his *** for commiting that TO.

way to make your new teammates feel good, mike ;)

Entity

Hall of Famer
Once again my daughter needs to be feed in the last 2 min and we Win. Hey Piksi here you go. Kings are 3-0 when Entity is feeding his daughter in the last 2 min.

GOOOOOO Peja hell ya you were the man tonight 2-10 6 pts 1 reb 1 ast in 37 min

Corlis 8-15 22pts 4 reb 1 ast in 22 min

Its funnt how Simmons stat line looked what Peja's line should be and Skinners line looked like what Brand's line should be. Got a double role reversal going.

Entity said:
Once again my daughter needs to be feed in the last 2 min and we Win. Hey Piksi here you go. Kings are 3-0 when Entity is feeding his daughter in the last 2 min.

Oh, don't encourage him. His sig is already half a page long. :)

Corliss absolutely ballin in the 4th...i suspect Brick will give him a good grade

and i was surprised that Brian wasn't out there for like the last 3 mins or so...not even to secure a rebound...::shrugs::
--------------------------------------

Now i didn't post my random thoughts of the half at halftime...cuz i didn't have any...but after the game my only question is

At the end of the night when everything is all settled down are the two Clippers announcers going home with Corey Maggette....anybody that had to listen to them will know EXACTLY what i mean...i thought i was gonna throw up a couple of times

iheartBrad said:
Corliss absolutely ballin in the 4th...i suspect Brick will give him a good grade

and i was surprised that Brian wasn't out there for like the last 3 mins or so...not even to secure a rebound...::shrugs::
To avoid the Hack-a-skinner

Man and I thought I jinxed the game. Whenever the WIFEY and I get into a fight
before or during the game we lose. PHEW glad to break that jinx.

Sorry if its to much info!

iheartBrad said:
At the end of the night when everything is all settled down are the two Clippers announcers going home with Corey Maggette....anybody that had to listen to them will know EXACTLY what i mean...i thought i was gonna throw up a couple of times
I couldn't stand it as well. One of these days we'll get Kings announcers again.

LMM said:
thomas has to be thanking mike right now. cause that shot saved his *** for commiting that TO.

way to make your new teammates feel good, mike ;)
Yeah but I suspect Mr. Thomas will be hearing about that stupid pass for a while. He is new so I'll cut him some slack, but he needs to be aware of the game situation, and get the ball to Bibby or call a TO in tight spots.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Heuge said:
To avoid the Hack-a-skinner
I was thinking the same thing. All joking aside i was ragging Peja a little. I hope he destroys Houston. BUT HEY KINGSFANS isn't iT great to have a bench again that can give a 4th quarter like Corlis did tonight. Don't forget we were still without our Starting Center that is capable of a triple double without shooting 25 times.

since VF isn't here

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:

I hope Your doughter has a good apetite

BigWaxer said:
Man and I thought I jinxed the game. Whenever the WIFEY and I get into a fight
before or during the game we lose. PHEW glad to break that jinx.

Sorry if its to much info!
Dude as a loyal Kings fan it is your duty to put a florist into the speed dial on your phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.