Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does KT even throw that pass? Sucks that I have to wait 4 hours to see that on nba.com.

Bibby! Are you kidding me? How in the name of all that is holy do the Clippers let Bibby take that shot? I guess that is why they are the Clippers.

Just announced on the radio that Bibby has 9 buzzer-beating shots this year. I know all of them weren't at the end of games, but that is just a ridiculous stat. Let's hope the rest of the league takes the stance of the Clippers and just lets Bibby keep taking those shots. Big win with Dallas, Houston and Memphis all winning tonight as well.

OMG MY HEAT WAS RACING SOOO BAD....the annouyncers for league pass were like "bibby cant do it back to back game nights...can he?" ahhh that was sooo amazing!!

4cwebb said:
Just announced on the radio that Bibby has 9 buzzer-beating shots this year. I know all of them weren't at the end of games, but that is just a ridiculous stat. Let's hope the rest of the league takes the stance of the Clippers and just lets Bibby keep taking those shots. Big win with Dallas, Houston and Memphis all winning tonight as well.
Bibby is the todays era Reggie Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.