Cavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if we were in this game or not, Westphal gets a ****ing F from me tonight. You have the ball with 16 seconds left and you don't get a shot off? Give me a ****ing break!! **** this game.

I don't care if we were in this game or not, Westphal gets a ****ing F from me tonight. You have the ball with 16 seconds left and you don't get a shot off? Give me a ****ing break!! **** this game.
It wasn't Westphal's fault, he made the decision to keep the Cavs defense offguard.

Tyreke tried to be the hero and lost the game for us. Thats what happens. Sometimes you make the play, sometimes you don't.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
At least we were in it (minus overtime) which is a huge step up from last year. Cavs played a great game and we were too streaky to pull it out.

Refs were fair for the most part, Reke finally had some rookie moments (at a very inopportune time) and the Kings lost in overtime versus one of the top 3 teams in the league. It happens. Overtime against the Cavs? I'll take it. The Kings were operating much too frantically to function in overtime and couldn't run their offense. And Big Z turned into Ray Allen. Who knew?

I'll take the blame for this...the moment I started to watch the game streaming live...The KINGS stopped scoring!!!

Sorry guys!!! I'll never do that again!!!

The Kings should easily beat on the Cavs because they are cellar dwellers of the East! :rolleyes:

piksi

Hall of Famer
we didn't lose this in overtime or in the last posession of the 4th quarter. We missed 7 FTs tonight. We miss 6 - we win the game - simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.