Cavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing you may not know about Kings fans. We give everyone a clean slate when they come to our Kings. We don't judge them on what's gone on before. And we don't judge them on what their parents may or may not have done...

You're making a pretty big leap about Omri that just doesn't seem supported by facts if you base it on what he's done HERE, and that's what I'm going to be looking at. Let him find his way and learn his niche. I personally think he's going to be just fine. It's his warrior instinct that is showing, and that is not a bad thing IMHO.
You don't need to get all worked up. I did not invent anything:

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/175/1624635

A large percentage of the 80+ comments are critical of Omri saying he is arrogant. Maybe he is just being open, but he says there:" kobe said i am doing well, Duncan said they didn't know I am that good, Sam Cassell was impressed...." common, all I am saying is kid let your game do the talking and keep a lower profile with your comments. You have not done a thing in this league to talk like that.

Slightly off-topic question - I am going to the game tonight and I talked to someone who said it was "white-out night". I can't find that anywhere on the King's website. Does anyone know if this is correct info? Don't want to wear black if we are supposed to wear white. Thanks!

K

Kingsguy881

Wait I don't undersdstand.....Kings playoffs? And if so what if they don't make it? I don't get what your saying explain please.
I'm guessing it was a jokey joke. Nobody has playoff tickets available yet, because nobody is a lock for the playoffs.

I am a huge kings fan and have been for probably about 10 of my 20 years now, but live in Fargo, ND and will be AT ARCO TONIGHT for my first kings experience, and will also be at the Laker game on Saturday!!! I couldn't be more excited, have some amazing seats for both games and am super hyped that this is the first game back from their amazing comeback! Hope we can sell it out!!

Slightly off-topic question - I am going to the game tonight and I talked to someone who said it was "white-out night". I can't find that anywhere on the King's website. Does anyone know if this is correct info? Don't want to wear black if we are supposed to wear white. Thanks!
I'm going to tonight's game too. I did also hear that yes, it's going to be the christmas white-out game. Please wear white. Even if it turns out to be wrong, I'd rather be right!

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You don't need to get all worked up. I did not invent anything:

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/175/1624635

A large percentage of the 80+ comments are critical of Omri saying he is arrogant. Maybe he is just being open, but he says there:" kobe said i am doing well, Duncan said they didn't know I am that good, Sam Cassell was impressed...." common, all I am saying is kid let your game do the talking and keep a lower profile with your comments. You have not done a thing in this league to talk like that.
Um, dude? I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be, but you're not making it better by referring us to other message boards. We don't care about other message boards.

What it looks like is you're just here to take swipes at Casspi. And to be totally frank, we're not that interested.

We - the Kings fans - will make our own judgments of Omri Casspi based on what he does in the uniform of our Sacramento Kings.

Um, dude? I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be, but you're not making it better by referring us to other message boards. We don't care about other message boards.

What it looks like is you're just here to take swipes at Casspi. And to be totally frank, we're not that interested.

We - the Kings fans - will make our own judgments of Omri Casspi based on what he does in the uniform of our Sacramento Kings.
Are you more than one individual posting this or is it just one individual's opinion? I thought this is a public forum where people can express their views. I guess it has to conform to what WE think is right...

I am not taking swipes at Omri for the sake of bashing him or anything like that. But it is not like my comments are detached from reality. He should realize that the style of doing things in Israel and talking to the media is not the way it works in the NBA. You seem to have a problem with this comment. I really don't know why.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Are you more than one individual posting this or is it just one individual's opinion? I thought this is a public forum where people can express their views. I guess it has to conform to what WE think is right...

I am not taking swipes at Omri for the sake of bashing him or anything like that. But it is not like my comments are detached from reality. He should realize that the style of doing things in Israel and talking to the media is not the way it works in the NBA. You seem to have a problem with this comment. I really don't know why.
I've already said what I had to say. Reader's Digest version? I think you're making way too much of something that apparently no other Kings fans have problems with.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985

I, and many others, are part of that WE.

BTW, this is not a public forum. It is individually owned and operated. You have to follow the rules to post here, just like everyone else. I'm not accusing you of not following the rules. Just want to set the record straight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
While logic dictates we will probably lose, my heart is telling me that this is gonna be a game played on heart, hustle and energy. And the Kings in Arco tonight will feed off the energy of the fans...and walk away with a win.

I do LOVE this team!!!

Entity

Hall of Famer
While logic dictates we will probably lose, my heart is telling me that this is gonna be a game played on heart, hustle and energy. And the Kings in Arco tonight will feed off the energy of the fans...and walk away with a win.

I do LOVE this team!!!
Hope your right. My Direct tv is out for the 4th game now. been out since friday. Searching for signal. repair won't be here til tomorrow.

If the Kings can somehow contain LBJ then I think they could pull off the win. I just don't see anyone else on the Cavs as a threat, unless Shaq realizes he can manhandle them inside.

I do LOVE this team!!!
You might also assume that the Cavs are looking ahead to the Lakers. Not too many teams seem to be worried about Sacramento. That may change.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ouch. I didn't see what happened but it's never good to see a player writhing in pain on the baseline. Grant said it might have been Mo Williams... Hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.