Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about watching NBA BROADBAND is that they have the score updated about 5 seconds in real time and you know if the team scored or not.

STOP WITH THE JOKES ABOUT TYREKE DAMN IT!
Gets a little old seeing the same question asked and answered. Hence the comedy. :eek:

Thought it was a cut lip, turns out it may be more. Hope he's not seriously hurt.

Well I'm done with this game. We should have finished them off with a minute to go, but we kept leaving them open for three. Our team should be ASHAMED of themselves. We would have had a healthy Evans and won the game, but noooo...

Get ready for ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY talk for Jennings for the next two weeks now.

:(

I hate how the Kings destroy my Friday night :(

I'm just pissed about Tyreke getting hurt. It looked like Ilyusova extended his arm after the initial contact. ****ing dirty
Yea, it looked like he gave him an extra shove to me too. It is hard to tell though when someone is falling down like he was if it's accidental or not.

I guess that NON-traveling call in regulation was big. The Bucks went down to Bogut the last 10 plays and every time either scored on Hawes or when they had to doubleteam they swung the ball around and got an open shot. It sure would be great to have a center that could play better defense

And Nocconi had a HORRIBLE game! Just GARBAGE!

Last edited:
L

Lafayette

What way did they find to screw things up? Two threes hit by the bucks in crunch time? Accidental getting elbowed in the face? It isn't like they have played awful. Shooting 45%, so not great but far from terrible. 17 turnovers, many of them very questionable ref calls...
Yup, they found it like they have a GPS in Arco and it always finds SCREW UP. I can't blame the travel call because that 3 to tie was just plan luck, no one was open, the Kings just got unlucky on this one. It's not over yet, a lot of time.

I guess that traveling call was big. The Bucks went down to Bogut the last 10 plays and every time either scored on Hawes or when they had to doubleteam they swung the ball around and got an open shot. It sure would be great to have a center that could play better defense
Lol you didn't watch the game did you? Bogut hardly touched the ball at all on the last few plays of regulation

L

Lafayette

So they need to shoot a 3, get a foul, then steal it and shoot a 3 and get a TO then dunk it and... wow, that is amazing, the Kings are just so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.