Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is stupid, I know his Twitter crap and talks a lot of junk but that doesn't mean anything, he's no Reggie Miller or Larry Bird and Jennings can play and backs it up, so no, I don't see a problem with it, he a young guy having fun playing some ball and at any level there's always trash talk even if it is annoying. I think fans of the NBA need to grow up themselves, this isn't a childs game, these are grown men, they can say and act whatever way they want. If you want quiet and discipline stick to watching NCAA action.
This post is completely contradictory ... Young guy having fun playing basketball, but hes also a grown man who can do whatever he wants. Show me an top tier basketball player who acts like this guy .. From calling out Rubio at the combine .. all the twitter stuff .. He has to be the most immature player in the league right now. I hope to God his actions arent the actions of a normal "grown man". Hes such a tool.

No, that is stupid, I know his Twitter crap and talks a lot of junk but that doesn't mean anything, he's no Reggie Miller or Larry Bird and Jennings can play and backs it up, so no, I don't see a problem with it, he a young guy having fun playing some ball and at any level there's always trash talk even if it is annoying. I think fans of the NBA need to grow up themselves, this isn't a childs game, these are grown men, they can say and act whatever way they want. If you want quiet and discipline stick to watching NCAA action.
Curious first you say... "he a young guy having fun" then you follow it with... "I think fans of the NBA need to grow up themselves, this isn't a childs game, these are grown men, they can say and act whatever way they want."

Safe to classify Lafayette as a troll? I think so. Someone point me to the ignore button.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yes, and if you want ignorant loudmouthed street thug too dumb to play in the NCAA check out Jennings. Woot.

I dont think ANYONE on the Kings is happy after this one.
Yea, I bet this really pisses the Kings off. Especially the way Tyreke was taken out of the game. That elbow by Ilyasova nearly took out 2 or 3 of our players. He should have been called for a couple of flagrant fouls. Nothing but a foul machine in there to throw elbows and collect fouls. Evans got a concussion. That isn't just a accidental elbow, that is a purpose elbow to the face to take out a player. I hope the league fines Ilyasova for that Bull**** elbow to the face! If that wasn't flagrent, then I dont know what is. Of coarse the Refs totally missed it. He later threw another elbow at Nocconi to get a rebound. Dirty player. VERY dirty player.

The Kings did everything the Bucks needed down the stretch to get back in the game. The refs helped every chance they got as well. The officiating was poor, and that is being generous. Lost in all of this was the great play by Beno. You could see the heart that Beno has in this game. I will always remember this game and remember how Beno didn't fold but kept fighting for the win all the way to the end!

Can we just waive Nocconi? He was the exact opposite of Beno. He was totally heartless and missed gimmie layups when the team desperately needed scores. Then missed free throws that were must makes. You can tell that he is just a mercenary that has no emotional attachment to the Kings. I will always remember this game and remember how Nocconi choked and spit the bit in this game.

Very disappointing game by Hawes in many ways. Bogut was the focal point of their offense and he totally had his way with Hawes. He played better than he usually does, and if the game had ended in regulation like it should have because of the NON traveling call by the refs on Jennings, you would say that Hawes had a decent game. But into the overtime, Hawes just wilted and was worn down by the strength of Bogut and was abused down the stretch. I have hope for Hawes though after watching him play against Bogut. He was giving maximum effort even if he was not able to finish the deal. Hopefully Hawes can see that he isn't able to properly compete because of his limited strength. He really needs to bulk up.

Hopefully Tyreke doesn't miss any games, he might just LOSE the ROY! That is the first thing I thought of when they said he might have a broken JAW! If Tyreke misses any games at all then his shot at rookie of the year is in serious JEOPARDY! THAT pisses me off the most. This is just one game but if Tyreke misses any games and loses the ROY, I am really pissed about the flagrant elbow by that scrub Ilyasova!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
He played better. But not nearly as well as the stats would have you believe... he took 27 shots to jack up 37(?) points. Tyreke got taken out right when he was getting going.

Tyreke was 2 turnovers away from double double. Salmons was guarding him well.

Jennings is like Iverson hence I like him on the other team because odds are against him. Tonight he had a great game. He had about 5 such games all season long. Evans had 5 such games this month.

L

Lafayette

What I've learned tonight.

- Travelling isn't always illegal and sometimes can help your team.

- 3's just always seem to find there way home when the Kings are playing... remember Horry, damn it, I swore I wouldn't bring it up, now off to the therapist I go.

- When Reke isn't playing the Kings look like, well, last years team.

- Donate blood, its always for a good cause.

- Jenning is PUNK BIOTCH according to the people on here.

- And last but not least, the Kings will live to see another day and we'll still be here to cheer them on. So don't beat yourself up and get mad because the CLIPPERS are next, wait, no, that won't be good, damn it, why can't it be the Nuggets, we have they're number.

Yea, I bet this really pisses the Kings off. Especially the way Tyreke was taken out of the game. That elbow by Ilyasova nearly took out 2 or 3 of our players. He should have been called for a couple of flagrant fouls. Nothing but a foul machine in there to throw elbows and collect fouls. Evans got a concussion. That isn't just a accidental elbow, that is a purpose elbow to the face to take out a player. I hope the league fines Ilyasova for that Bull**** elbow to the face! If that wasn't flagrent, then I dont know what is. Of coarse the Refs totally missed it. He later threw another elbow at Nocconi to get a rebound. Dirty player. VERY dirty player.

The Kings did everything the Bucks needed down the stretch to get back in the game. The refs helped every chance they got as well. The officiating was poor, and that is being generous. Lost in all of this was the great play by Beno. You could see the heart that Beno has in this game. I will always remember this game and remember how Beno didn't fold but kept fighting for the win all the way to the end!

Can we just waive Nocconi? He was the exact opposite of Beno. He was totally heartless and missed gimmie layups when the team desperately needed scores. Then missed free throws that were must makes. You can tell that he is just a mercenary that has no emotional attachment to the Kings. I will always remember this game and remember how Nocconi choked and spit the bit in this game.

Very disappointing game by Hawes in many ways. Bogut was the focal point of their offense and he totally had his way with Hawes. He played better than he usually does, and if the game had ended in regulation like it should have because of the NON traveling call by the refs on Jennings, you would say that Hawes had a decent game. But into the overtime, Hawes just wilted and was worn down by the strength of Bogut and was abused down the stretch. I have hope for Hawes though after watching him play against Bogut. He was giving maximum effort even if he was not able to finish the deal. Hopefully Hawes can see that he isn't able to properly compete because of his limited strength. Ne really needs to bulk up.

Hopefully Tyreke misses any games, he might just LOSE the ROY! That is the first thing I thought of when they said he might have a broken JAW! If Tyreke misses any games at all then his shot at rookie of the year is in serious JEOPARDY! THAT pisses me off the most. This is just one game but if Tyreke misses any games and loses the ROY, I am really pissed about the flagrant elbow by that scrub Ilyasova!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I didnt think it was a dirty play. Illysova was coming down with the ball from a rebound and hit Reke ..

Obviously it depends on the were the break is, but surprisingly players who go down with a Broken Jaw come back pretty fast. I think Thabeet had one earlier in the year and missed 2 weeks .. Also SAR had one a few years ago, I also think he missed about 2 weeks.

Either way its bad, at least for me. I bought two tickets to the Celtics/Kings game on Friday .. they werent cheap either. And now Evans might be out ..

I agree with this. I think Tyreke is someone you can build a team around, someone who doesn't really 100% on one aspect of their game to be successful (jump shot).
The Bucks can do and will do the same around Jennings.
I hate this jerk but he is a really good player.

L

Lafayette

This post is completely contradictory ... Young guy having fun playing basketball, but hes also a grown man who can do whatever he wants. Show me an top tier basketball player who acts like this guy .. From calling out Rubio at the combine .. all the twitter stuff .. He has to be the most immature player in the league right now. I hope to God his actions arent the actions of a normal "grown man". Hes such a tool.
It is and isn't. He's young, he acts like a kid that plays at the park because that's where he comes from but at the same time this is a GROWN mans league, just about all players talk smack even if it's just for fun and they can handle it, I don't think the Kings players are upset about it. I think the Kings are upset because he scored so much and they lost. I'm not a Jennings hater because honestly he can play and I don't get why the fans on here are always so hard on oppossing players. I a KINGS fan and always have been but I'm also a fan of the NBA and if a player talks sh!t/trash and can play then there's no harm. If he sucks and keeps it up then it's a bit annoying and you just have to laugh at him.

I didnt think it was a dirty play. Illysova was coming down with the ball from a rebound and hit Reke ..

Obviously it depends on the were the break is, but surprisingly players who go down with a Broken Jaw come back pretty fast. I think Thabeet had one earlier in the year and missed 2 weeks .. Also SAR had one a few years ago, I also think he missed about 2 weeks.

Either way its bad, at least for me. I bought two tickets to the Celtics/Kings game on Friday .. they werent cheap either. And now Evans might be out ..
How could you forget SAR playing with a wired jaw?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
He's an arrogant little **** who just so happened to play his best game in 4 months tonight. A lot of that is on us -- I would have drilled him into the hardwood by the end of the first quarter if I were out there.
And afterward you drilled him I would have stepped on him...

Tyreke was 2 turnovers away from double double. Salmons was guarding him well.

Jennings is like Iverson hence I like him on the other team because odds are against him. Tonight he had a great game. He had about 5 such games all season long. Evans had 5 such games this month.
I'm not saying Tyreke had a good night... if this was a good night for Tyreke then Jennings deserves the ROY. My point is that Evans was starting to make some huge plays right when he got thugged out of the game. Then a few minutes later Jennings took his dog for a stroll with the ball and the refs couldn't have been more blind. I mean, the crowed was booing before Jennings even passed the ball. That should have been enough for the ref to at least look at Jennings feet to see him top it off with ANOTHER step when he passed the ball. Terrible... thats all i can say.

The Bucks can do and will do the same around Jennings.
I hate this jerk but he is a really good player.
I have never really been a fan of Jennings when regarding him to a piece to build around. His main game is scoring, through jump shots. He is so inconsistent with his shot I don't really see anyone building a team around him. Bogut on the other hand... pair him with a decent guard (Jennings) and then you have a eastern conference playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.