Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lafayette

Oh, well what had happened was the Kings were hosting the Bucks and the game was back and forth and it was exciting, someone got hurt, someone made an impossible 3, another guy celebrated the win and now KINGSFANS.com visitors are mad because that guy is happy about going to the playoffs, I understand them, I HATE POSITIVE ATTITUDES, so that's what happened. Next time you should watch, it was good, I noticed, hahaha!

piksi

Hall of Famer
People are going to look at the stats and just eat the Jennings hype up. Little do they know the true story of this game. I can barely contain my anger at how this unfolded. No wonder the Bucks are on a hot streak. Evans called for several ridiculous calls and a totally phantom travel (not to mention a ref that wasn't even in view of the play called it)... yet Jennings can walk 5 steps with the ball 2 feet in front of the ref and get away with it.
Jennings played well tonight and was definitely better of the rookies for TONIGHT. Shouldn't be difficult to admit that. That won't get him the ROY.

kings lost to a better team tonight! plain and simple. jennings is a stud. like him or not, the kid can ball. and salmons is salmons. no matter what team he goes to he always produces.

L

Lafayette

This team has no balls. After they injured Reke we should've taken Jenning's punk *** out. That guy is a straight up jerk who doesn't deserve to be playing in the NBA.
I still don't get the "HE'S A PUNK" and "DOESN'T DESERVE" sayings, do you know him, are you his agent, shouldn't you have called the Bucks office and warned them, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's tough to lose a 7 point lead in the last minutes, but we played another playoff team to double overtime and didn't hurt our draft position. If it wasn't for the Evans injury, I'd say "not a bad outcome".

Jennings was a meaningless sideshow. Fugettaboutim.

What a difference from last year! :)

The kings really need to get their **** together. I'm sick of this lose at the last minute bull**** they have been pulling for what seems like forever now.

Evans exdous hurt, probably cost us the game.
Normally yes, but this game was different. They played well, got screwed on a call leading to an open 3. The only real mistake was Landry not switching fast enough. Ilyasova's was a miracle shot... you can't fault the team for that

I still don't get the "HE'S A PUNK" and "DOESN'T DESERVE" sayings, do you know him, are you his agent, shouldn't you have called the Bucks office and warned them, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Go follow or lookup any of his twitter drama. IF you are a Kings fan, his attitude towards Tyreke and the way he comments on things safely put him in the punk category.

Jennings played well tonight and was definitely better of the rookies for TONIGHT. Shouldn't be difficult to admit that. That won't get him the ROY.
He played better. But not nearly as well as the stats would have you believe... he took 27 shots to jack up 37(?) points. Tyreke got taken out right when he was getting going.

At the very least, Jennings acts like a 20 year old... so what can you expect?

I'm much happier to have a guy who acts well beyond his years on this team. Truth is, the Kings and the Bucks are about even.. only difference is the conference they play in. :)

Enjoy your first round exit Brandon, and not winning ROY.

He was taunting our fans after the game, he talked crap about our city before the game, he talks about a bunch of players saying they shouldn't win ROY because their team sucks, or that they suck(what he said about Rubio), he talked trash to KG, the guy is an IMMATURE POS. If you can't admit that then you are BLIND.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

He's an arrogant little **** who just so happened to play his best game in 4 months tonight. A lot of that is on us -- I would have drilled him into the hardwood by the end of the first quarter if I were out there.

Let me know when your normal pop up times are so I won't come to the board. That way I can avoid all your **** posts

I'm sure Jennings is happy to be in the playoffs but I sense with him he's more happy that he could outplay Tyreke.
This is what I was alluding to earlier. Easy to see that he was thrilled he was able to back up his trash talk and have a better game than Evans tonight. Much more excited than he would have been if he had won a double ot over some other lottery bound team.

L

Lafayette

Go follow or lookup any of his twitter drama. IF you are a Kings fan, his attitude towards Tyreke and the way he comments on things safely put him in the punk category.
No, that is stupid, I know his Twitter crap and talks a lot of junk but that doesn't mean anything, he's no Reggie Miller or Larry Bird and Jennings can play and backs it up, so no, I don't see a problem with it, he a young guy having fun playing some ball and at any level there's always trash talk even if it is annoying. I think fans of the NBA need to grow up themselves, this isn't a childs game, these are grown men, they can say and act whatever way they want. If you want quiet and discipline stick to watching NCAA action.

I'm not making a big federal case about the refs, BUT...
With all the travel calls this season and the NBA really cracking down on the Kobe shuffle (except on Kobe of course) and other travel violations, there sure seemed to be a lot of missed travel calls on the Bucs tonight. Just sayin'. :mad:

Jennings can have his 1st round exit. In a few years he'll still be struggling to get out of the first round while we will be chasing rings.
I agree with this. I think Tyreke is someone you can build a team around, someone who doesn't really 100% on one aspect of their game to be successful (jump shot).

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I was going to blab a long winded post, but I will limit it three bulletpoints.

* Please be healthy Tyreke. The second I heard 'jaw' and 'X-Rays' as a Sacto fan, I fear the worst.

* I still hate John Salmons.

* How didn't Jennings travel late 4th?! Refs still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.