Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Kings are 0-3 against lakers this season as they lost another home game dropping to 23-45, 17-17 at home and 2-2 on the 5 game home stand. That is good enough for the 6th worst record in the NBA. Kings are on the verge of drafting another Hawes and we have to avoid it at all cost. 6 of the next 7 are on the road so that a 2 and 5 would be satisfactory for what we need. Anything better would hurt us maybe even make a permanent damage. We need to tank.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
About 48 hrs before the game starts Tyreke is only 10 pts, 10 assists and 10 rebounds away from triple double. It is getting old. Announcers are repeating it every 30 seconds, fans are upset at other players when they miss a shot or get a rebound. No onr caes about the game, team or anything else. Triple double is overrated because it rarely comes normally out of neccessity. More ofthen than not it is a consequence of stat padding during garbage time where guys are still on the floor when they shouldn't be. Last 3 minute of last nights game was about one assist and nothing else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lakers have better support at ARCO than at Staples Center. Only Jack is missing. I have hard time accepting that. Should never happen. I understand circumstances and reasons for it happening but it doesn't make it less humiliating.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kings need a makeover of the front line. No combination of what we have will ever be sufficient for anything serious. We need something big, tall strong and tough. Doesn't have to shoot threes, make back door passes or ever hit a free throw. We don't need any of that. We have that and it doesn't work and looks pathetic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lakers were tired, didn't shoot well and had only 3 guys contributing. It was enough against a team where Lisa Leslie would be the toughest big "man." They pushed us around, they dunked us into nothingness and made us shoot jumpers. We just aren't a good shooting team. At least we kept our lottery score the same. We played them better earlier this season but mostly because we made more shots than usual. We will play them one more time as last game of the season and they will probably rest some guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

Reke vs Kobe - pretty even matchup overall but kome dominated the 2nd half. Reke missed at least 10 easy points

Kings vs FT line - can we make some ? nope

Kingsfans.com members vs the referees - we complained as usual

Kings big vs laker giants - how bad will it be ?
it was worse than just bad. They play different sport
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AWARD TIME

TDM - Mr Sharapova gets the TDM

LW-VC - Ron " I used to play basketball" Artest

JHA - Donte "defense isn't enough" Greene

MIKKI - Cisco " I want but I don't know how" Garcia

SAR- Derek "can't even flop anymore" Fisher

RA&1 - Adam "should have been a career college student" Morrison

Jax/Walk - Beno "haven't hit a three in ages" Udrih

WTF/JT moment of the game - chasing the final assist:rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bucks also coming to town as part of the second game of the back to back set if You can consider Clippers as a game at all.Bucks have been great after the all star break and few trades they made so that is not the team Evans beat with the buzzer earlier this season. They are riding 6 game winning streak longest in the NBA right now and it will probably be 7 because Clippers aren't stupid enough to win games at this time of the year. Kings will again have to do 2 things to win the game. Rebound and hit the free throws. We suck doing both.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
my matchups

Reke vs jennings - statement game for a ROY and jennings too

Kings big FT line - can we make some reloaded ? beyong pathetic

Stackhouse vs SAR-Metuselah award

Kings big vs Bogut - who will have more rebounds ?

Salmons vs LW-VC award
- volume shooters miss a lot when tired

----------------------------------------------------------

Evans - screw the stats - just play

Beno - imnconsistant

Hawes - too soft but also bad rebounder, defender you name it

Casspi - getting back on track

Landry - I expected more

May - bgreat game

Cisco - bad choice of shots, bad ball handling, bad defense just bad

Greene - good defense and nothing else

JT - that was nice again - he should start

rest mateen
---------------------------------------------------------
Bucks are 36-29 but only 13-20 on the road. They are 12-1 since the trade deadline. Bogut is playing out of his mind. TDM will go to Ilyasova. LW-VC will go to Bell. Kings could use a lin here.
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

We become a better and stronger since we played them last time.
I expect a win.
The Bucks are 12-2 in their last 14, and arent the same team we beat in Milwaukee earlier this season, so I'm not expecting a win at all. Especially with Bogut and Salmons playing out of this universe right now. I say:

Bucks 111
Kings 98

This is terrible, but we need to lose this one... and the rest if possible. It's not tanking if ya give your young guys extra run time and the experience to work things out on there own. That's how we'll get better. Not having our vets out there grinding away at wins on this stretch of bottom feeder teams.

Play Donte, Casspi, Hawes, JT, Dorsey, (Brockman?) until the wheels fall off. We'll be a better team next year for more reasons than just a good draft pick.

We beat Milwaukee at their place in that thrilling last second 'Reke explosion to the hoop with a "Ginobili side-step" move it seems only those two clutch players have mastered. Bogut surely remembers how he got taken on the play and two big things unfolded since. The Kings finally "found themselves" after that tough road win coming on heals of miraculous 35 point come from behind victory in Chicago. The Bucks behind their burgeoning star center plus recent John Salmons pick up replacing injured Michael Redd, now find themselves as a big-time playoff contender.

Kings can win but it won't be easy at all. GO KINGS!!

I had company so I had to watch the Laker's game from DVR last night. At least I was able to fast forward through the 4th quarter... :mad:

I hate the Lakers and every one of their loudmouth, obnoxious fans.

At least back when we were beating that stupid team, the Lakers fans in ARCO were humbled into silence. Now, they act like they're beating world champs when they beat us. Whoohoo, they're a #1 team managing to beat a #13 team. Aren't they wonderful? :rolleyes:

Now, I really, really need to see Tyreke take it all out on Brandon Jennings, the little jerk.

I had company so I had to watch the Laker's game from DVR last night. At least I was able to fast forward through the 4th quarter... :mad:

I hate the Lakers and every one of their loudmouth, obnoxious fans.

At least back when we were beating that stupid team, the Lakers fans in ARCO were humbled into silence. Now, they act like they're beating world champs when they beat us. Whoohoo, they're a #1 team managing to beat a #13 team. Aren't they wonderful? :rolleyes:

Now, I really, really need to see Tyreke take it all out on Brandon Jennings, the little jerk.
Feel better now? ;)

Bucks allowing 86 pts/game in last 9, so I don`t expect Kings over 100! We had to play some defense also otherwise we won`t have chance!
My prediction: 94-89 Bucks!
As for Tyreke chasing TD vs Lakers: I haven`t seen something so idiotic on the basketball court in years!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As for Tyreke chasing TD vs Lakers: I haven`t seen something so idiotic on the basketball court in years!
I know, right? Why did even attempt to put Vuja(forgot the last part of his name) on Reke at all? He can't stop him...

Oh wait, you're saying Reke's idiotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.