Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lafayette

I want to beat Jennings up, just use my fists and punch him good. He's a little punk for giving us the business tonight, oooh, I'm so mad at him twittering stuff and talking smack about a euro player that ducked the NBA because he can't actually play in the league, ooh, I'm mad. He scored too much and was too happy and the end of the game, mad I am, get em, string him up and make him listen to Vanilla Ice all night, that's right, punks like him probably listen to that rap music so we'll teach him, GO KINGS!

L

Lafayette

Clippers next - WHO'LL BE THE GUY TO BURN THE KINGS - I'm going to go with Kaman, he always get the Kings.

I can't wait for Reke to win the ROY so everyone else can just STFU. I'm sick of hearing all this anti-evans bull from fan bases across the league. I hope the Bucks get swept in the playoffs purely because I hate Jennings.

1. My biggest concern is with Tyreke. I really hope that he's ok.

2. Crucial part of the game and refs miss a travel. Uh, I guess we should have defended better.

3. Have we not learned anything? Forget the layups and just go for the slam. Jason Thompson should remember the closing seconds of the Lakers game. He needs to do more of that.

4. John Salmons. Can the dude cut off the extra hair from his chin?

5. Missed the 1st half. Did Omri play?

6. Really was hoping the Kings could beat the Bucks...But the positive, we're closer to a better pick *crosses fingers*

kings lost to a better team tonight! plain and simple. jennings is a stud. like him or not, the kid can ball. and salmons is salmons. no matter what team he goes to he always produces.
As long as he starts.

kings lost to a better team tonight! plain and simple. jennings is a stud. like him or not, the kid can ball. and salmons is salmons. no matter what team he goes to he always produces.
no they lost because they gave the game up + some unbelivble luck from the gods of Basketball+stupid ref+PW giving Noc and Udoka Omri
and Green's playing time+Tyreke and Landry out of the game.

he had 13 rebounds about 11 more than Landry
but we ended up in over time with one player who can score and that's it, Green and Casspi are way better then him.
if you play Noc, Udoka,JT,Beno and Haws with out Green,Tyreke,Landry and Casspi, you don't have offence at all.

no they lost because they gave the game up + some unbelivble luck from the gods of Basketball+stupid ref+PW giving Noc and Udoka Omri
and Green's playing time+Tyreke and Landry out of the game.
ummm...last i checked, the bucks had 36 wins and thhe kings had 24. so that would make them the better team. just sayin'.

ummm...last i checked, the bucks had 36 wins and thhe kings had 24. so that would make them the better team. just sayin'.
we played better for most of the game, it doesn't matter if they have a better recored, they should have lost, but every thing went there way at the end.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We lost because our stud future superstar was on the receiving end of an elbow pie.

I can guarantee you that if we had Tyreke, the game would not have gone to double overtime.

When Landry picked up his sixth, our entire offense essentially became Beno (for some reason, we decided to bench Spence and go with Nocioni, who seemed to be trying to do his best to single-handedly give the Bucks the win, and Donte, a guy who has shown the ability to create for himself and/or help facilitate the offense, was relegated to glorified towel boy).

It would also be stupid of me to ignore the fact that there would have been no overtime had Ilyasova not made the miracle 30 footer with two guys in his face to tie the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.