Blazers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibby is in control of this game...i like to see that

the boys MUST remember the game isn't 24 mins long or 36 mins long ITS 48 mins long and they have to play all 48 mins

Keep it going boys!
GO KINGS!

I will say aside from Neptune going down it was a rather entertaining first half of basketball

PixelPusher said:
Lakers lose to Utah. I know this has absolutely no bearing on anyone's playoff positioning, I just wanted to pass along the happy news.:D
nice! last time i checked, kobe had 43 points and was just lighting it up. and they still lost?

great! :D

Entity

Hall of Famer
8 blocks by Joel P. now. 2 more and 1 more point and he is there. I am willing to take any bet on this being his fire 3d of his career.

damon stoudamire 20/10/3

our 2 starting guards have 0 rebounds! they are being outrebounded 12-0 by portland's 2 starting guards.

come on guys!

AriesMar27 said:
how does jp have 5 blocks and 9 rebounds in just the 1st half, with us still up by 8? thats nuts....
JP is a baller and seems to like Arco. Would be a nice trade/pickup in the off season. Don't mean to change the topic but I really like his play. If he always plays this good at arco its time to recruit him :)

A

AriesMar27

iheartBrad said:
but i do truly love his game...if i were a blazers fan and i was a member of a Blazers message board...i my username would be iheartJoel

true story
haaa..... you kill me with that stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.