What do you blame for the King's poor play???

I blame the person who came up with that bizarre pagan sparkler-fest tribute to the number 6 at the beginning of the season.

Anyone with even just a passing knowledge of the occult knows that the ancient fire ritual involving the worship of the sixth number, especially one performed by a man wearing the traditional lion costume of the talent-sucking demonbeast, is very powerful conjuring magick, and is to be avoided at all costs

We have obviously displeased forces beyond our control with our foolish meddling in the dark forces, and have awakened a slumbering evil.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Let's not derail this thread, okay? It's been one of the few bright spots on the horizon lately.

;)

CourtJester said:
I blame the person who came up with that bizarre pagan sparkler-fest tribute to the number 6 at the beginning of the season.

Anyone with even just a passing knowledge of the occult knows that the ancient fire ritual involving the worship of the sixth number, especially one performed by a man wearing the traditional lion costume of the talent-sucking demonbeast, is very powerful conjuring magick, and is to be avoided at all costs

We have obviously displeased forces beyond our control with our foolish meddling in the dark forces, and have awakened a slumbering evil.
Uh oh. That sounds logical.

VF21 hurries off to find a way to counteract the "fire ritual of the sixth number."

T

thesanityannex

The real reason the Kings suck this year is because there are no more cowbells. The copper the bells are made out of help to channel energy and maintain focus.

Sparky said:
er, somebody already mentioned that it's Finley.
Agreed, and is we needed more proof, I submit Nostradamus' Quatrain #39:

"Lo in the western land where the rivers become one and the bells clamour,
Defenceless five royal sons will be found.
Unknowingly the beast is released by the lion-headed man with a shirt cannon.
The dancing women dance, and from the clutches Finlake cometh."
(translation mine)

Spooky stuff.

CourtJester said:
Agreed, and is we needed more proof, I submit Nostradamus' Quatrain #39:

"Lo in the western land where the rivers become one and the bells clamour,
Defenceless five royal sons will be found.
Unknowingly the beast is released by the lion-headed man with a shirt cannon.
The dancing women dance, and from the clutches Finlake cometh."
(translation mine)

Spooky stuff.
lol

i like you, dude. that's funny ****. you're a creative fella.:)