VSL Game 3 Thread - Kings vs. Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sactownfan

joe alexander is a freakn chump... overrated! great athlete but not so great basketball player.

Entity

Hall of Famer
And 3 turnovers. Thats not even a 2 to 1 ratio. Jennings is at 4 to 1.

OMG are you really that guy. he is also 0-4 from the field each resulting in a rebound for the kings. thats just like a turnover when you shoot like **** because Evans is dominating you on defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
david b. thorpeEvans is not very fast. But he's an expert at changing speeds and that makes him so much faster
david b. thorpe Evans and Jennings, between them, have accounted for 90 percent of the dribbles thus far.

I don't want Evans to fail. I'm just a PG fan. The last two plays, Jennings makes a nice pass and finds a guy inside who blows a layup. The other we go and some guy on the Kings SL finishes off a tough play.

You judge the point position differently than others. Evans has an advantage because he's somewhat playing out of position, he's just bigger than who is guarding him. His passes and the offense just hasn't looked as crisp as the Bucks. He got an assist on a pass to Brockman that he nearly overthrew out of bounds, but Brock pretty much saved him and finished off a drive.

This is the rare game where Kings have outplayed the other team inside, which is the big difference.

Evans had a 3-4 play stretch where he was passing real nice, but outside of that he's been making turnovers and questionable passes, driving and finishing over small guys.

I am not going to continually repeat the stats does not equal pg play line. Figure it out for yourself why Marbury was PER king.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
OMG are you really that guy. he is also 0-4 from the field each resulting in a rebound for the kings. thats just like a turnover when you shoot like **** because Evans is dominating you on defense. your an idiot.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Leave the personal attacks out of it. If you can't attack a post without attacking the poster, then shut the hell up.

Ohhh dear, will this Evans love/Evans hate debate EVER end? :eek:

Can't we all just watch and agree that Evans is OUR PG? Let's support this kid and this team..

say what you want about Evans vs. Jennings but I really think they have both looked pretty good thus far .. Jennings has been playing some nice help D .. he cant help the fact that Evans is so much bigger than him but he is trying.

Evans is doing a nice job with the simple setup.
I was just thinking that, I like how he works the pick and roll. I would love to see Evans/JT/Hawes master it. Hawes and JT can both hit the outside shot. It could be like Vlade/Webb/Bibby all over again, with Noc, Martin, Garcia slashing and/or spotting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.