VSL Game 3 Thread - Kings vs. Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Jennings is 0-3, but running the Bucks offense ane Milwakuee is getting far better shots than Sac.

Meanwhile the Bucks are playing team D and forcing Evans to be a PG and run some offense, and he's turning the ball over and getting crap shots. So the Kings post up Evans and get a shot out of that.

It's a telling difference. Evans over dribbling and trying to force himself inside. THe Bucks are cool on the other end and getting their shots.
Yeah Evans isn't getting his team any shots. only 5 assist in the first 10 min. he sucks.:rolleyes:

S

sactownfan

as i predicted....

EVANS DRIVES! KICKS! AST EVANS!

EVANS DRIVES! SCORES!

EVANS DRIVES! SCORES! AND ONE!

Yeah Evans isn't getting his team any shots. only 5 assist in the first 10 min. he sucks.:rolleyes:

Sometimes you wonder if some Kings fans just want Evans to fail so that they can say they were be "right" in supporting Rubio. Don't forget that you are first and foremost a KINGS fan!!!!

Sometimes you wonder if some Kings fans just want Evans to fail so that they can say they were be "right" in supporting Rubio. Don't forget that you are first and foremost a KINGS fan!!!!
Anyone who is watching this can tell Evans was owning Jennings.

I have two thoughts Section 101 and Swiss are Haters and/or Rubio fans.

well i wanted the kings to draft rubio, but i am just supporting the team and i think evans will be good

J

jdbraver

1 out of every 1 gms agree Tyreke is better than Jennings. Section 101 must be related to Jennings, which is scary because the guy seems a bit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.