WTF part (sorta moment) of the game?

• The Double Dunk

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • Green channels Carter

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Young Kings need some coffee

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
WOW!!!! CASPI is pissing me off during summer league. Another fast break where he can pass the ball but he didn't. If he is going to be like this during this season, i want him traded, ASAP.

Casspi will play better once he knows his role. Right now he's in the Compete for Starting Spot mentality and he's trying too hard to impress.

This is the third game straight where they had a fast break and omri didn't pass the ball. I believe the last game Omri and Donte was on the break and he didnt pass it! Now he does the same with Cousins running with him. Selfish omri, selfish.

relax. it's just summer league. got a long ways to go before the season. still have camp and pre-season for him to get it together. i'm sure the coaching staff talks to him all the time about what he's doing out there

I is too late to replace Walton with CWebb?
As you probably know, CWebb is under contract at TNT and NBA TV - he's heavily booked as they say. Plus, he lives in Georgia in a huge - and I mean huge estate just a short hop from TNT studios in Atlanta. He sold every thing he had in Sac - Granite Bay mansion and his restaurant folded.