• The Double Dunk

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • Green channels Carter

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Young Kings need some coffee

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
(Mini games get mini threads ;))

Wow, a back to back to back. The guys looked tired and I can't imagine them being fresh tomorrow. It looked bleak early, but our guys pulled off a win against the hated 7akers. Like Slim, I don't care if it's a game of rock, paper, scissors, just beat L.A!

DMC put up good numbers, but we had to force feed him on nearly every offensive possession to get it done. Donte was solid for a second night in a row, Ryan Thompson showed more promise, and Omri struggled. We won the game with a combination of defense and speed. By watching these games you can start to see the Kings' regular season primary offensive weapons: Evans & Cousins doing pick plays, slashers working the opposite side while boogie is on the block, or our guards crashing the lane (and bailing to the bigs if necessary). I'm not so sure about the double dunk, but a jump shooting team we should not be.
====================================================================

DMC: Suck it up for showcase #3

Whiteside: show us more upside

Donte: More please

Thompson: Keep making us better and the Maloofs will arrange a family reunion

Omri: Chin up, keep shooting

Rest: Keep making smart plays
==================================================================

The Wolves got Johnny Flynn, Wayne Ellington, Pargo, and some dude named Tiara?...

Our guards better be on point. Cousins and Whiteside have no real competition.

GO KINGS!!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to Cousins making Kahn look even dumber than before. And just to think, his decision to pass on DMC happened BEFORE he signed Darko to a multi-year contract, traded for Michael Beasley, signed yet another PG to a multi-year contract, and killed Al Jefferson's trade value before giving him away for a couple of picks that will end up being late first rounders. Let me know if I missed any other instances of incompetence from the guy.

PS, I happen to think the Beasley trade was a decent, relatively low risk move. I was just being a little facetious with Beasley's reputation. Still, Kahn gets my vote for entertaining executive of the year.

Anyone going to be at this game??? I am talking to you Baja and Crusdude! Hey Uncia, you should make a gratuitous appearance behind the announcers table as you walk past it (I see people walking behind the announcers all the time)

Wait I just remembered, don't you guys have a SoCal Kings Fans Flag??? That really could have come in handy last night vs. LA. I hope we get a shot of it on Tv sometime.

Here's my projected starting 5 for today's game:

Cousins
Whiteside
Greene
Christmas
Sloan

I seem to remember an interview with Coach Callipari saying that DeMarcus is the kinda player that will put the hurt on any teams that passed on him in the draft..... This is your first chance Cuz!

PS, I happen to think the Beasley trade was a decent, relatively low risk move. I was just being a little facetious with Beasley's reputation. Still, Kahn gets my vote for entertaining executive of the year.[/QUOTE]
I was about to reply that I think Beasley is a good player until I read this. However Kahn is still incompetant

Hard to not vote for the double dunk, but that Gerald Green dunk literally shocked me, so I had to go with that...but the double dunk is a great moment symbolizing how the Kings philosophy has changed.

I don't think Cousins has any problem with the Wolves passing him up in the draft. I think he even discouraged them from picking him. He would rather play in Sac with Tyreke than go to Minnesota.

I don't think Cousins has any problem with the Wolves passing him up in the draft. I think he even discouraged them from picking him. He would rather play in Sac with Tyreke than go to Minnesota.
Oh no doubt he didn't want to go there, still shhhhh... motivation is motivation. I wanna see Cuz open it up!

Turns out Johnson isn't playing due to a sore hammy, and no Flynn for some reason. Geez, what a lame lineup...Zzzzzzzz.
That's really disappointing. Was really wanting to see Johnson in the summer league. Their team is awful enough as it is, exponentially moreso without Johnson and Flynn.

Where is this Sac-Minn summer league available to watch? I know it's on radio and streaming at KHTK.com. Is it on NBA-TV only? Streaming at NBA.com? Somewhere else?