Troy Williams to sign two-way with Kings

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Williams entered game agaisnt wiz and immediately made an impact on the defensive end. When do we get a look at Gabriel? The combo of Williams and Gabriel with their intangibles at the 3 seems a no brainer better lineup than JJ and his 25% 3pt shooting. Dont see Troy or Gabriel shooting worse than that and they bring a cartload of other things to the game.

Simple choice here. Use up the 2 way games, then cut zbo and ben and sign these 2 up. Trade JJ or put him on seep bench role while he re tools his shot
Williams came with the reputation of being a good defender. His problem has always been his jumpshot. Personally, long term, I like Gabriel better. Taller, longer, and in my opinion, a better jumpshooter and defender, who can play both the SF and PF positions. He came to the game late, so is a bit behind the curve, but seems to be a quick and willing learner. But we shall see. I can see why the gave Williams an early shot since he's already been in the league for two years, and on four different teams.