Training camp reports open thread 2022

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
the next game is in Sac on Sunday? I'm flying down Saturday for my 30 year. May just have to come see. Would be my first trip to G1C outside of a visit to the outside during final construction.
I'm going to this game - my wife may attend as well. If you are indeed at the game I'd like to say "hi" if that's OK - always nice to put a face to an avatar when you can. Just let me know.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'm going to this game - my wife may attend as well. If you are indeed at the game I'd like to say "hi" if that's OK - always nice to put a face to an avatar when you can. Just let me know.
will do. we did meet many years ago iirc at one of the December games. but always game.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Sorry, apparently my memory is starting to slip. :oops: Always, nice to just say hi again, right? Places like this board are better when you actually know some of the folks you interact with. It doesn't always feel so impersonal.
If it makes you feel better you either went out of your way to say hi to me or Christine made the intro. I was with my dad and mostly just talked to him. I went to two games in successive Decembers but this was probably the December Boogie was out with meningitis and they fired Malone and the game was way out of hand by the 4th.

So happier times! I've put out feelers to see if any of my peeps are going and have an extra. Otherwise might do the seatgeek thing or whatever.