There is no topic

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Just got back from seeing "The Lion King" Broadway musical here in Sacramento. They do a wonderful job, and even our 6-year old loved it.

Just got back from seeing "The Lion King" Broadway musical here in Sacramento. They do a wonderful job, and even our 6-year old loved it.
I just saw Wicked in San Francisco and an old friend of my wife's (Teal Wicks) is the Wicked Witch! That show was awesome, and I plan on going to see This Lion King thing soon.

And Arwen: I would love my wife for at least 10 years after I die if my (kids) got me that for fathers day!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
So if I fix the washer and save a service call, don't I deserve to get the $$$ for myself instead? My wife doesn't think that is a rule for some reason..... :p

Man, I'm glad we got a lounge here. The draft threads are reviving my brain!

Reading Personnel moves / Kingsrap right now is like chasing Green Apple Martini with some Pomegranate Smirnoff while being buzzed on Guinness.

I would think that should cause the massive headache I'm experiencing.

The title of this thread is very misleading. It is trying to convince me that there is no topic, yet this 'no topic' post - is what i would call a 'topic'. Very misleading. Very confusing. And my beer buzz is starting to come off..

I feel like my head is about to hit the keyboarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The title of this thread is very misleading. It is trying to convince me that there is no topic, yet this 'no topic' post - is what i would call a 'topic'. Very misleading. Very confusing. And my beer buzz is starting to come off..

I feel like my head is about to hit the keyboarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
What it means is, here is the one thread where no one will ever tell you to "stay on topic." :p