There is no topic

You'd think they'd put one of the most popular X-Men in the first 3 movies. I guess they wanted to avoid the Rogue and Gambit storyline since they had her paired up with Iceman.

probably since the didn't have bobby as one of the original xmen. he should have been too old for her... I can't wait to see what happens..:D

I hope they make a x-men with apocalypse. Also i think they should have used a better actor for cyclops i remember in the comics and original cartoon he was a buff dude and a good leader not a wimpy skinny guy.

say what? when did we start playing? :eek:
if we get to choose who we tag, then
GoGoGadget is it.
You shouldn't have tagged me.

Even as a child, I would use being "it" as a way to have everyone else fear me and my taggin' hand for the rest of the day. The boys and girls would tremble with fear as they saw me approach, knowing the only home base was the slide outside and inaccessible until lunch time, unsure of whether or not I would strike right there in front of the teacher.

Oh... the power.

You shouldn't have tagged me.

Even as a child, I would use being "it" as a way to have everyone else fear me and my taggin' hand for the rest of the day. The boys and girls would tremble with fear as they saw me approach, knowing the only home base was the slide outside and inaccessible until lunch time, unsure of whether or not I would strike right there in front of the teacher.

Oh... the power.

but see.... that's why....you're always interesting. ;)

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Illinois Man Orders Custom Beer-Can Coffin

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354137,00.html

SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, Ill. — Bill Bramanti will love Pabst Blue Ribbon eternally, and he's got the custom-made beer-can casket to prove it. "I actually fit, because I got in here," said Bramanti of South Chicago Heights.
The 67-year-old Glenwood village administrator doesn't plan on needing it anytime soon, though.
He threw a party Saturday for friends and filled his silver coffin — designed in Pabst's colors of red, white and blue — with ice and his favorite brew.
"Why put such a great novelty piece up on a shelf in storage when you could use it only the way Bill Bramanti would use it?" said Bramanti's daughter, Cathy Bramanti, 42.
Bramanti ordered the casket from Panozzo Bros. Funeral Home in Chicago Heights, and Scott Sign Co. of Chicago Heights designed the beer can.

This is the earliest I've woken up for reason. I stayed about up 48 hours from Tuesday from Wednesday and only slept 5 hours last night. Trying to graduate is messing up my sleep patterns.

This is the earliest I've woken up for reason. I stayed about up 48 hours from Tuesday from Wednesday and only slept 5 hours last night. Trying to graduate is messing up my sleep patterns.
Ah yes, I vaguely remember those days (35 years this June). ;) Hang in there, the end is in sight. :)

I think my roommate plays music when im here just to pee me off or something. i just got home and it was all quiet for a few minutes, i go into the bathroom, come back out and he's got his damn music going. wtf? i swear i dont know what he does... seems like he's here 24/7, i dont know when he sleeps cause he's up all damn night.

i dont know if he's taking any classes or what?

i didnt hear a peep out of him for like the first 6 or 7 months, the last two months his stereo's on like aaaaalll day!!!

anyway im just ranting 'cause his music sucks... and even my previous roommate who is in a industrial rock band is more chill than this guy

I think my roommate plays music when im here just to pee me off or something. i just got home and it was all quiet for a few minutes, i go into the bathroom, come back out and he's got his damn music going. wtf? i swear i dont know what he does... seems like he's here 24/7, i dont know when he sleeps cause he's up all damn night.

anyway im just ranting 'cause his music sucks... and even my previous roommate who is in a industrial rock band is more chill than this guy

Try having a roommate who practiced the bagpipes ... in our shared room ... 12 feet from my ear ... for hours.

Try having a roommate who practiced the bagpipes ... in our shared room ... 12 feet from my ear ... for hours.
Oh the horror - that brings back long-buried unpleasant memories of the Scottish Games in Santa Rosa my high school band participated in every August. 100 degree heat in wool unis, lots of drunk Scots and bagpipes everywhere....:eek:

Ah yes, I vaguely remember those days (35 years this June). ;) Hang in there, the end is in sight. :)
Oh it got worse. I've only got 6 hours total sleep since sunday night and I probably won't sleep much tonight. If any body goes to Sac State you should stop by or peak into the union ball room (thurs all day) and look at some of the portfolios and you'll see why I don't sleep.