The Official SPOILERS 2022 NBA Draft Thread

KF.com Existential Dread-ometer

• 51-70 (The house is on fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How is Detroit doing so much with so little?
Taking BPA on value and going for multiple cracks by using the valuable things that NBA teams have, like using middling franchises that want to win now, and the cap space you cultivate. The one time Vlade held onto his space he got Barnes. When he used it, it was on guys like Dedmon, Belly, Hill, and Holmes.

Am I the only one who has no idea what “middle manager things“ are? I can pick up on the negative connotation implied, but not sure I have the appropriate context. Bums me out that maybe everyone’s daily grind kinda sucks?
the point is Monte takes limited risk. For example we likely could have traded 4 for 5 and Grant but probably held out for Bey and got nothing. Yet another failed trade for Monte.

Kemba and Hayes going to be fighting for backup minutes while CoJo still randomly plays 30 minutes a night next to Cade.
I think Cojo's days are donzo haha. The Pistons next will put the cherry on top in FA at some point. Perhaps this season with Atyon. Cade/Ivey/Bey/Ayton. Yep, that's how it's done folks.