The Official SPOILERS 2022 NBA Draft Thread

KF.com Existential Dread-ometer

• 51-70 (The house is on fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like the unhappiness with Murray was due to rumors that a team likr Detroit wanted Ivey and we could have like another end of the bench player plus Murray at 5. Kings already have many end of the bench players. LOL

This is a 5 player draft and we got 1. I’m alright. Now time to trade those TEs
It was considered a 3 or 4 player draft by most

I think if ivey is the better player by far. It won't matter if we in play in or not. Unless we win championship, if Ivey becomes the better player there will always be that what if
Yeah for sure, but there are so many variables involved. I don't believe banking on fit over BPA picks that aren't a terrible fit is ever a good idea this high, but Murray is no slouch. The thing to be disappointed about is letting the exact player the Pistons wanted fall to them while they just rubbed their junk all over your face by trading a player you had interest in for peanuts. To a rival fighting for the same spot you want in the playoff race no less. This makes that non dump of Holmes at the deadline very hard to swallow. If the Kings had some space they could have landed him and at least kept him away from the Blazers. The Kings chances at the play in are hinging on internal improvement at this point.

I'm relieved. You can't pair Murray and Collins. Stick with Barnes and Murray in your front court and see what they can do around Fox/Sabonis. If it doesn't work, Barnes could be a valuable rebuild asset around the deadline.
I wonder if we did make that Collins pick yesterday who the pick would have been. I'm still not convinced Monte picks Ivey in that situation. Maybe Daniels?

Well deserved. I dont want anyone even close to the building that thought Bagley as a prospect was worthy of a 2nd pick.

That sounds toxic as ****. As I've been saying, ownership is a huge competitive advantage and we pretty much have the worst of them all
If Vivek is going to tamper at least the Kings got lucky enough to move into a slot where he can't totally **** it up. haha.

You're bashing the pick, but don't know the answer?

Interesting. If you've watched one keegan game or even one keegan video, you'd know the answer
Is that a joke? Since you've been following my comments, you should know it wasn't so much about the pick, but again that we should have gotten a cherry on top.

Now regarding Barnes. It was a question. Of course I have my own answer but I thought this was a forum?

Well deserved. I dont want anyone even close to the building that thought Bagley as a prospect was worthy of a 2nd pick.

That sounds toxic as ****. As I've been saying, ownership is a huge competitive advantage and we pretty much have the worst of them all
Dave was not reporting anything... just saying that's going to be the narrative regardless of reality.

People talk about that Bagley pick, yet never mention that mavs wanted either Luca or Bagely, whoever didnt get picked. I swear people act like we reached for the sky's with that guy. He had and still had hella potential. Just injury prone. Like chet will be

And up to this point, he's kind of been right? I believe Fox/Sabonis is enough to get into a competitive area, but they made win now moves and while injuries factored in, they didn't accomplish the stated goal last season. This season is Montes real test, and potentially his final one as the head of an NBA team.
That's right. I always forget that I can't give Monte credit for drafting Tyrese because "any GM could have made that pick" even though 11 GMs passed on him, including the "holy grail" management in San Antonio, literally the pick before. We also can't give him credit for Davion because "its too early" and can't give him credit for turning Bagley into DDV because Bagley is so good.

The narrative on this board is that Monte is bad because we can't give him credit for anything good. Monte has been pretty decent. Not great. Not bad. Decent. It annoys me that Kb02 and his crew have to disparage him at every step of the way by rewriting history.

That's right. I always forget that I can't give Monte credit for drafting Tyrese because "any GM could have made that pick" even though 11 GMs passed on him, including the "holy grail" management in San Antonio, literally the pick before. We also can't give him credit for Davion because "its too early" and can't give him credit for turning Bagley into DDV because Bagley is so good.

The narrative on this board is that Monte is bad because we can't give him credit for anything good. Monte has been pretty decent. Not great. Not bad. Decent. It annoys me that Kb02 and his crew have to disparage him at every step of the way by rewriting history.
Lolzzzzzz.