The Official SPOILERS 2022 NBA Draft Thread

KF.com Existential Dread-ometer

• 51-70 (The house is on fire)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been a Murray stan since the start of the NCAA season so I am pumped with this choice.
Yeppers. Love the pick. For those who wanted Ivey or someone else, I get the disappointment. Time may prove you right - or not. For those who say Monte *should* have been able to leverage the pick into more assets - I'm *pretty* sure Monte tried, and without knowing what options he had in front of him ...

Go Keegan!

Barring further moves:

Sabonis
Murray
Barnes
Fox
DDV

I would share the sentiment of the people who are angry if we picked dyson daniels or aj griffin, but jesus murray was a consensus top 5 pick. This pick screams fox is our guy
Well, we didn’t draft luka cause he would have taken the ball out of fox’s hands. Got rid of haliburton cause him and fox didn’t work well together. And now this. Fox better put together a full season next year or things could get real interesting around here.

Boring, pedestrian pick. In other drafts he'd probably go at #10 or so. He's solid. He's a 10 year guy. He has good BBIQ. But he's not moving the needle on this team. If he can add 3 more wins to this team by his performance alone he'd exceed my expectations.

I guess since we've got two Harrison Barnes now we can trade the older one.
Nah, this should take the Kings out of the running for Collins. If Monte paired Collins and Murray he'd never even get another lead assistant job.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Boring, pedestrian pick. In other drafts he'd probably go at #10 or so. He's solid. He's a 10 year guy. He has good BBIQ. But he's not moving the needle on this team. If he can add 3 more wins to this team by his performance alone he'd exceed my expectations.

I guess since we've got two Harrison Barnes now we can trade the older one.
Could be whole point

Well, we didn’t draft luka cause he would have taken the ball out of fox’s hands. Got rid of haliburton cause him and fox didn’t work well together. And now this. Fox better put together a full season next year or things could get real interesting around here.
Fox MUST ball out next year. No excuses. He got the structured coach he wanted so now we need to see what we thought we were getting when we picked him

I would share the sentiment of the people who are angry if we picked dyson daniels or aj griffin, but jesus murray was a consensus top 5 pick. This pick screams fox is our guy
the issue is if you think Ivey will be an all star. I am not saying he will be but it has the potential to be Damon Lilliard 2.0.