Seriously? Celtics @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some good news for the night I saw a laptop at the local best buy that costs around 1800$ for 950$ and snagged it immedietly...

There goes my textbook money..

Hopefully that makes you all feel better about this atrocious display of handball
Not really.. just a bit jealous...:p

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
I forgot the Kings played tonight and just checked the box score. Holy cow, what a beatdown! Hopefully the draft pick will be worth it. For comparison, the 2005-2006 Celtics went 33-49 and then going back to 1996 they won 15-67. I think we're on a similar pace. We might be in for a long rebuilding.

This is really disapointing, there is no reason for an NBA team to loose by 45..., Not to state the obvious, but I am really starting to doubt the direction of the team. We need to fire GP, I have never said that before, but Natt didn't put us in this postion. We have followed his decisions doubtlessly, but this is just embarassing!!!, Everyone needs to be fired, just clean house. If you loose by 45,it means you don't care... Go collect a pay check on another team!:mad:

The Kings had a very off night. A team only has 19 FGs in a game, which is utterly low. I just think the Celtics must have had a tough run in California and just wanted to give a beatdown to the team they know they can give one. Celtics basically made up all their losses this season in one game by beating the Kings way toooooo much.

On the bright side, this isn't the Kings worst lost though. The Kings have been blown out many times or blown out other teams.

Warriors 153, Kings 91, Nov. 2, 1991 (62 point lost)
Kings 139, Mavericks 81, Dec. 29, 1992 (58 point win)
Bucks 140, Kings 82, Dec. 15, 1985 (58 point loss)

The Kings had a very off night. A team only has 19 FGs in a game, which is utterly low. I just think the Celtics must have had a tough run in California and just wanted to give a beatdown to the team they know they can give one. Celtics basically made up all their losses this season in one game by beating the Kings way toooooo much.

On the bright side, this isn't the Kings worst lost though. The Kings have been blown out many times or blown out other teams.

Warriors 153, Kings 91, Nov. 2, 1991 (62 point lost)
Kings 139, Mavericks 81, Dec. 29, 1992 (58 point win)
Bucks 140, Kings 82, Dec. 15, 1985 (58 point loss)
Wow...........:eek:

And saying that a 45 point loss ISN'T the worst loss the team has suffered certainly isn't a bright side...

This is what happens when you lose players of that calibur, if we lose Salmons and Miller like most want its only going to get worse, simple as that.
We lost by 45 points and Salmons and Miller played tonight, right? So even if we lose Salmons and Miller it can't be any worse than tonight.

It is about time for this.

If I had to wear a bag over my head to attend a game, I wouldn't even bother going. My landlord called me yesterday saying he had 2 tickets he was giving away for the Boston Game. It was in the lower level. Although I am sick, I had to say no, but even if I wasn't sick, I still would have turned them down. Going to the Kings game this season just isn't fun for me anymore.

Entity

Hall of Famer
a 45 point loss and the kids playing the entire 4th quarter. Can you believe Mikki Moore and Brad Miller still had more min than Thompson and Hawes. I don't mind losing by 45 but not when its the buys playing that aren't going to be here much longer after this season if they make it through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.