[Game] Preseason Game 3: Kings vs. Warriors, 12/15/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Wow, that is actually how I feel watching GR3 play. You can just tell when he has the ball he is thinking more about his own stats and how he can score rather than the actual team. Same issue I had with Thornton.
In fairness to him he's fighting for survival but yeah. Too bad Walton loves the marginal experienced types.

Meh... he’s always been a guy who doesn’t move the needle for me. He’s fine. Probably a decent piece on a contender but has no place on a bad/rebuilding team.
I think he's a good vet to have around. Helped the team win some games and improve and is cheap. If he was on a contender he could have a big impact and get hot in the playoffs to help win you a game.

Wow, that is actually how I feel watching GR3 play. You can just tell when he has the ball he is thinking more about his own stats and how he can score rather than the actual team. Same issue I had with Thornton.
Yea, Thornton was by far my least favorite Kings player in the last 15 years. GRIII plays just like him. Selfish, black hole.