[Game] Kings vs. Nets 2/15/2021, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Well he did miss 3 shots last night. If those shots would have been 3s instead of 2s and he got fouled and made each, that’s 12 points we missed out on. We lost by 11. Do the math. This loss was totally on him. :p

0 assists? Trade his ass

I'd just like to see the rhetoric toned down a smidge. We are all frustrated with this franchise and understandably so after 14 years of futility. I just hope we either turn it around and make the playoffs or tear it down and build around Fox and Haliburton. I am ok with either of those paths.

I'd just like to see the rhetoric toned down a smidge. We are all frustrated with this franchise and understandably so after 14 years of futility. I just hope we either turn it around and make the playoffs or tear it down and build around Fox and Haliburton. I am ok with either of those paths.
This site is weird sometimes. Bjelli had a good game a few days back and some were pissed he was playing. These last couple games he went back to normal/sucking but don’t hear much complaining, but then cojo playing well and now he’s the problem?

This site is weird sometimes. Bjelli had a good game a few days back and some were pissed he was playing. These last couple games he went back to normal/sucking but don’t hear much complaining, but then cojo playing well and now he’s the problem?

This team gives us hope and then smashes it to pieces so I guess we are just damaged souls haha.

And as negative as the forum gets occasionally, it’s pretty tame compared to others I’ve been on. I’m a Philadelphia Eagles fan, imagine being on THAT forum.

Neither Bjelica or Cojo will be here next year. All that playing them will do is help the team tread water. Watching those guys run around the court, put up a few points and potentially earn more playing time from Walton is a painful reminder that the team is not progressing.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Neither Bjelica or Cojo will be here next year. All that playing them will do is help the team tread water. Watching those guya run around the court, put up a few points and potentially earn more playing time from Walton is a painful reminder that the team is not progressing.
That’s where I am. I’m not complaining about CoJo’s game last night. He’s far from the reason we lost. But looking toward the future? Every single minute this good game siphons away from Haliburton in the future is a giant L.

Neither Bjelica or Cojo will be here next year. All that playing them will do is help the team tread water. Watching those guya run around the court, put up a few points and potentially earn more playing time from Walton is a painful reminder that the team is not progressing.
Bingo. I think the issue too is that we’ve got guys wasting away on the bench we want to see develop like Woodard and Guy for example. So year after year we have to wait until the latter part of the season when we are mathematically eliminated to tell us what 60% of us already know, that we are not good enough to compete for a playoff spot playing our current vets and seeing what we have for the future is the best option moving forward.

Bjelica has value in this league. It doesn't hurt to showcase him. I'm much less opposed to him playing than CoJo who I have to imagine is worthless.

If the Kings don't improve their defense, the slide will continue.
Cory Joseph is not the problem.
The good news is that the Kings can still score against weak defensive teams.
The bad news is the Kings can give up record setting scoring to talented teams like the Nets even without Durant.

Bjelica has value in this league. It doesn't hurt to showcase him. I'm much less opposed to him playing than CoJo who I have to imagine is worthless.
Bjelica doesn’t need to be “showcased”. GM’s around the league already know what he can and can’t do. Same goes for CoJo.

Leave their @$$e$ on the bench. Start playing some defense again.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Bjelica doesn’t need to be “showcased”. GM’s around the league already know what he can and can’t do. Same goes for CoJo.

Leave their @$$e$ on the bench. Start playing some defense again.
And at a certain point, it’s probably better to leave GMs with their idealistic image of Bjeli as a floor spacing big man than to show them the actual image of Bjeli: dude who randomly passes up open threes to drive into the paint like he’s D-Wade.