Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Piski who do we want to win the SA/PHX game. Do with stick with divisional losses or de we want to keep all the top dogs within reach? Also i don't see an overtime in the making and it looks as if it will end well before our tipoff.

You had to say it, didn't you? :p

OH NO!!!!!!!! overtime.... DRAT!

this ticks me off. i can't remember the last time i watched a kings game ( don't lynch me, i've had a busy past year, i was able to... freaking restaurant hours...) damn...

go spurs go... BUT HURRY UP GOSH DARN IT!

GO KINGS.... please be on espn 2 :D

Entity

Hall of Famer
what the hell is ESPN alternate for? they better use it. I better see the whole game!!!!!

arghhhhh
Yeah the alternate channel says Pistons @ Kings but then says program not available in your area. I hate the Spurs and Phx. I hope the both lose.

well at least bspn has a little score keeper on the top of the screen........ er..........

oh good the spurs are clicking. keep it up and HURRY!

This always happens with ESPN games. If a Kings game is scheduled as the second half of a double-header, you _know_ the first game will be an epic triple OT battle.

And what's the point of the ESPN alternate channels if not to show the game on when the first game runs long??

This always happens with ESPN games. If a Kings game is scheduled as the second half of a double-header, you _know_ the first game will be an epic triple OT battle.

And what's the point of the ESPN alternate channels if not to show the game on when the first game runs long??
exactly exactly exactly

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.