[Game] Nuggets at Kings, 12-16

Glenn

Hall of Famer
i didn't want to be the first to ask, but the guards (including) salmons are 4/20 shooting. What is the real reason jimmer who can provide instant scoring does not play in this game? And please don't say it has anything to do with defense with the team giving up 64 in the half. Is it the coach? The owners? What is the answer?
You are assuming that there is some logic involved, right??? That's the problem: There is no logic. I'm not joking. I like Jimmer and even if he screwed up the defense, I'd at least enjoy watching him. I can't stand watching Brooks. Even if he is part of the best 5, I don't like him.

Enough complaining, I suppose.

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Of course Jimmer and T-Rob have not seen the floor. The two that NEED to see the floor in games like these.
I agree on this one -- that decision made absolutely no sense at all. Amongst many of course. Jimmer I can almost say hey, he has no chance against Lawson and IT was...well did alittle. But TRob? If there ever was a game for a run/jump athelte this is it.

L

LWP777

You guys can analyze this to death. There is very little talent on this team and that is the reason they will lose the majority of their games.

L

LWP777

Well if getting blown out to the Nuggets at home doesn't get Smart fired then I'm pretty sure nothing will!

You guys can analyze this to death. There is very little talent on this team and that is the reason they will lose the majority of their games.
theres plenty more talent than what the team is producing. hard to look good out there when they play pickup basketball offense, i have no idea what the hell coach implements as an offensive system