[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wiz bringing in lots of vet players to surround Beal with but at the end of the day he is still missing his number 2 guy to help take the burden off of him. Wiz should try to go after someone like a Siakam

Wait so pre-free agency sign and trade negotiations are ok now?
I think the "issue" was that the Bucks contacted him thus tampered. But if Sac and Bogi agreed on terms and then Sac made the deal with MIL separately it would be "ok".

But yeah, it would be funny AF if the Kings filed a protest about this citing last year's Bogi deal and demanded compensation of some form if it is allowed to go through.

I would love to see the Kings go after Portis.
I haven't watched him much, but his offensive numbers suggest he'd be an amazing fit next to Holmes, who I hope we an get back. 41% from 3 on 300+ 3's over the last two years, solid rebounding... 26 years old and has only averaged 21 mpg game over his career. Bigger than Holmes; might be the better defender against the bigger centers in the league.

Sounds like he's gonna be paid.

I haven't watched him much, but his offensive numbers suggest he'd be an amazing fit next to Holmes, who I hope we an get back. 41% from 3 on 300+ 3's over the last two years, solid rebounding... 26 years old and has only averaged 21 mpg game over his career. Bigger than Holmes; might be the better defender against the bigger centers in the league.

Sounds like he's gonna be paid.
The question is, who is going to pay him? Milwaukee is limited in how much they can pay him. I could see the Knicks going after him, but I'm not sure who has cap space that will offer it to Portis.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
My mind is blown how badly both teams whiffed on picks 10-15-20 in the 2017 draft, one of the richest in memory. At least we got Fox out of it but come on.
Right, like we got lampooned for trading out of the 10th pick and winding up with Giles and Jackson but its not like Portland didn't also pass on Donovan Mitchell or Bam Adebayo with the pick they traded up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.