[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Gonna be really interesting to see what the Blazers do over the next couple of weeks. I know there's talks of them really wanting to extend Jerami Grant and pair him with Dame for the next couple of years but they're not even close to contending and are rapidly falling out of the playoff/play-in race over the last couple of weeks.

Can't help but feeling like Cronin really just reshuffled deckchairs on the Titanic with all his moves last year.

138K+ people watching the wife of a $60 million career earnings player complain about how he had to pay for medical procedures and how things just always seem to unfortunately happen around her very special birthday is the sad part in all of this.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Career 67 percent free throw shooter Zeke Nnaji just hit two clutch free throws to tie the game for Denver versus Oklahoma City... Which the NBA app on my Roku TV decided was the perfect time to boot me back out to the home screen. :mad:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the game winner. The Clippers traded Gilgeous-Alexander and five picks to the Thunder to get Paul George, after they had already signed Kawhi Leonard, and I can't help but wonder what condition they'd be in if they'd just kept Gilgeous-Alexander instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.