[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to watching tonight's Warriors @ Spurs game. Not necessarily because of the teams, but rather because the game is going to be played at the Alamodome.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lol Trae took the worst possible “clutch” shot to try to win the game. He took a half court three with so much time left on the clock that the Hawks had a chance to have two putbacks. Still somehow .7 on the clock for the Pacers to comeback and tie or win.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Totally annoyed by this MIL/MIA game. Not only is it a matinee game, which creates its own problems, but it was broadcast on ABC, which means that it was blacked out on League Pass, but then the game was preempted locally for the Georgia Bulldogs championship parade.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate football?

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
it's Blake Griffin all over again except this time he is resurrected as a point guard

Maybe I'm just a jerk but I can't help but say it... Dude loads up with three steps here after picking up his dribble. He's a two foot jumper and the impressiveness of the finishes I suppose justify allowing this to happen, but not everyone gets to do that without getting called for the travel.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Maybe I'm just a jerk but I can't help but say it... Dude loads up with three steps here after picking up his dribble. He's a two foot jumper and the impressiveness of the finishes I suppose justify allowing this to happen, but not everyone gets to do that without getting called for the travel.
you make a valid point here. I suppose he would be perfect for the dunk contest if he has any interest in competing

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The delay in this NYK/DET game has been long enough for the in-arena DJ to play "T.R.O.Y." from beginning to end, and the first verse and a half of Diana Ross' "Upside Down."

They had to bring out the floor-level shot clocks; Clyde Frazier is reminiscing about how he used to get a bunch of steals off guys looking for the shot clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.