Mornin' Fellow Kings Fanzzzz

Sure glad this place works with Service Pack 2 installed !!!

I frequent many Kings Fans Message Boards and after upgrading my system - per Microsoft recommendation ... 2 of those sites are no longer accessible.

If my name looks familiar, it is ... I joined here several years ago ... just never posted. Don't hold that against me ...

I'M AS BIG A KINGS FAN AS THE REST OF YA'LL !!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Good to have you join (or rejoin) us Folsom Al. Another great Kings fan is ALWAYS welcome at KingsFan.com....provided they behave. ;) :p

Thank you kindly ...

I'm too set-in-my ways for that smack-talkin', trash callin', jivin' around kind-of behaviour .... although I will say I enjoy a go at-it with some STIMULATING CONVERSATION.

Take for instance ...

Kings haven't changed much:

First-half of ALL their games have been terrible (a few of their 2nd halfs as well)
Same old problems ... rebounding-rebounding-rebounding ...
and oh yeah ... WHERE'S THE DEFENSE ???

I'm certainly glad to see them bounce back and get back to .500 ball. I'd sure like to start seeing signs of a FULL 48 MINUTE EFFORT and FOLLOW YOUR SHOT MENTALLITY.

The season is young ... we've got alot of veteran-ship on this team and alot of new and young talent.

Despite what some people have been saying, I feel very positive about our Kings without Vlade. C-Webb is gonna do this and he's gonna continue where Vlade left off.

There are alot of positives about the Kings and we're starting to see some of that. Peja, Bobby, Christie and Songaila have all proven they can play. They now have to show they have WHAT I TAKES to be a winner in the NBA. Brad was ready to go from game #1 of this new season. Ostertag and Barnes are going to be the #2 and #3 players off the bench ... they've got to produce both offensively and defensively.

How's that for a start ???

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Excellent start, Al. Looks like you are ready to jump right in to the conversations around here. Sounds like the other site's loss is our gain. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Folsom Al said:
I'm too set-in-my ways for that smack-talkin', trash callin', jivin' around kind-of behaviour .... although I will say I enjoy a go at-it with some STIMULATING CONVERSATION.
If ever there was an apt description of Kingsfans.com, I think you've just made it. ;)

Kingsfans.com - Stimulating conversation WITHOUT smack-talkin', trash callin' and jivin' around.

Thanks, Folsom Al - and welcome to Kingsfans! Come on in, grab a seat and get comfortable. I think it's gonna be fun!!!

Folsom Al said:
Sure glad this place works with Service Pack 2 installed !!!

I frequent many Kings Fans Message Boards and after upgrading my system - per Microsoft recommendation ... 2 of those sites are no longer accessible.

If my name looks familiar, it is ... I joined here several years ago ... just never posted. Don't hold that against me ...

I'M AS BIG A KINGS FAN AS THE REST OF YA'LL !!!
Folsom Al! Good to see your keystrokes man. I've been posting over here awhile (though I've been busy for much of this week), and I think you'll find it a lot more friendly and informative over this way.

Our King's are ready for a GREAT season, sure they got off to a rocky start, and being a new NBA fan myself I was a tad bit frightened for them, really. But all in all, they are shaping up to be a title contender once again this year. Hopefully we'll take the next three at home and come out of the first 10 games smelling sweeter than we could have imagined. That's my hope for Thanksgiving, to be 7-4. For Christmas I have even higher wishes...

Web has impressed me with his unselfish play of late, I mean I never imagined he would find his true "game" this early in the season, I hope it keeps up. His limitations have forced him to play within himself and I'm glad to see him stepping up and dishing the ball at the elbow like Vlade used to do, which is what makes Kings halfcourt play so exciting and successful.

Anyway, good to see you here Folsom Al, all is right with the world now...

True.

I don't post all that much here but I must agree with AL (may I just call you AL?). The other sites I've been on usually have intelligent banter but you have to wade through so much to find it it becomes frustrating. I appreciate the quality of discussion here, as well as the dedication to the team.

GO KINGS!!!

It's funny ... over @SacKings.com I felt I was able to deal with everybody. Even the NON-KING FANS smack and trash talkers ... They'd try to get me to stoop down to their level of enthusiasm, but I wouldn't buckle ... eventually they figured-out that's how I really am and you could see in their postings with me ...SOMETHING CHANGED. I guess, in the threads where all that junk was going on was their way of talkin' - not mine ... when they would join one of my threads, their attitude would change. I guess I earned their respect, not that I wanted it .... all I wanted to do was TALK HOOPS !!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thanks for all the kudos for KingsFans.com, guys. I must agree (with my bias and all) that the quality here is top-notch. Glad you all have joined us to continue the high quality hoop talk.